15

Two weeks; That's how much time she slept, how much time she's sleeping.

For two weeks Regulus black hadn't left the hospital wing, glued to a chair beside her bed and sometimes the others would come join him, and when everyone left; he stayed.

every time he stood up to leave he thought about her waking up in the middle of the night alone and confused and then the first thing she'll be met up with is the dark, and he knows how much she hates the dark, so he stayed, for hours, days, weeks and he was prepared to stay even more, that until Barty arrived dragging him out of the place.

"Barty, what are you doing?" He asked, his voice coming up more hoarse that he intended.

"Getting out of here" answered the messy haired boy with a huff.

At once Regulus felt alarmed "No," he shook his head repeatingly "I can't leave her"

"You're not 'leaving her' you're just taking a break, go take a shower, comb your hair or something; it's weird seeing you so out of order"

"But-"

"Go! I'll stay with her" barty said with a promising look,

And with one final nod; Regulus sprinted off to the dormitories, but soon regretted it since he felt as if he's about to faint.

Surprisingly his side of the room was organized, despite leaving it in chaos.

He made a mental note of thanking Evan later.

As he rid off his clothes, Regulus was met with his messy reflection; his hair was greasy filled with many undefined curls, the area under his eyes turned black more than blue and his face looked paler, absent of all colors and he suddenly remember the lack of food he had in the past few days.

"God I'm a mess" Regulus thought aloud as he took in his appearance.

He looked disheveled to say the least.

After a much needed shower and a quick change of clothes; Regulus left to the infirmary, but not before grabbing coffee and a bar of chocolate on the way, as he always did.

Regulus knew how much she loves coffee and how chocolate makes her entirely happy so he wanted that usual smile to be plastered on her face the minute she woke up.

And so he took long strides to the hospital wing fearing that Carmen would wake up and find no one by her side.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

I know this's not much, but It's still something, finals are tiring and it's getting harder to update so please be grateful for this chapter because I'm writing this in the middle of class.

Don't forget to vote, it encourages me to update more often<3