5

The crack of his broken nose could be heard from afar as blood smeared all over his upper lips.

Regulus raised his hand to his bloody nose and immediately felt the pain, oh hell no!

Regulus raised his hands again but this time it was to deliver a rough punch to the other boy knocking him over. Gasps and whispers could be heard from the crowd that seemed to gather, but when he looked around he could see her burning eyes as shock danced through them.

The boy advanced towards Regulus again but barty was quick to raise his wand and mutter a quick 'protego' slamming the boy to the ground.

"What in Salazar's name has happened here?!" All head turned to where the voice came from only to see the twisted expression of professor slughorn.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Carmen it's not his fault, you have to understand!" Pandora walked after me rambling on and on about how Regulus wasn't wrong.

"ofcourse you'd say that pandora you're literally his best friend" the angry girl scoffed practically running by now, she was so furious, so irritated by him, she felt as if she could punch someone right now, specially him.

"I'm only saying the truth" pandora pleaded.

After a minute or two Carmen turned around to  argue back but the blonde girl was already far away returning to class.

Why would he even do that?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"What a stupid excuse of a man he is" Regulus scoffed but the movement seemed to create a problem as he suddenly hissed in pain.

"Would you just stay put!" Evan grumbled trying to heal the small wounds but failing miserably

The wound that was already starting to heal was dripping with blood now, and that's when evan knew he was only making the situation worst,

As if barty could read his mind "you're only making the situation worst"

"You try then!"

"I never said I was good at healing, and neither should you"

"Atleast I'm doing something!"

"Grow up you two" Regulus' snarky comment only made the two other boys stop fighting and glare at him.

"Says the boy who just punched someone" Evan spat

"Yeah, low blow reg, even I wouldn't do that" barty agreed

"I would do it again" Regulus said, and honestly he would. He already wanted to go fight him again upon remembering his filthy words about her.

"You know what! Fuck it" barty suddenly blurted getting up and patting his injured friend on the shoulder "That fucker deserved it" he looked at Evan for support silently communicating that they don't need to make Regulus feel even worst than he does, so Evan nodded his head with a laugh.

"These damn ravenclaws"

⋆⁺₊⋆ ⋆⁺₊⋆

It was late in the common room, the dim light shined just enough for her to make out the words as she read her newly bought book 'the picture of dorian grey'.