17

"Regulus, I promise I'm fine" Carmen said, for what felt like the thousand time this morning.

Regulus sighed with narrowed eyes, "But are you sure? Becau-"

"Oh my god, shush" Carmen half yelled jokingly slapping him on the shoulder.

The curly headed boy raised his hands in surrender with a lazy smile planted on his face.

They walked side by side, enjoying the comfortable silence that fell upon them as the may spring began to flourish.

"Just so you know, I didn't ignore your unforgettable acts of service." Carmen bit her lip to stop herself from smiling at the nervous blush that creeped onto his neck.

"Yeah, pomfery told you I stayed, didn't she?" He asked and in all honesty; Carmen would be lying if she said the healer did, somehow she felt his precence and even though her consciousness was in a rabbit whole, she's still sure he never left her side, Carmen just knows it.

She ignored his reply and added, "And the coffee, and the chocolate bar, which by-the-way brings me to the question I've been dying to ask all morning"

"Ask away"

She paused abit before replying, as if hesitating "How did you know when I'd wake up?"

His eyebrows frowned "I didn't"

Carmen scoffed mockingly "So what, you brought them everyday until I coincidentally woke up?"

But when Regulus nodded with a shrug; she felt her heart drop to her feet as a swarm of butterflies erupted in her stomach, Carmen was sure to be an expressionless doll, as she didn't know which emotion to portrait, and instead of acknowledging one by one; Carmen bottled them up until they exploded at the form of a salty tear down her cheek.

Regulus -as usual- thought he did something wrong, so he too was attacked by different emotions until the hopeless romantic girl leapt to his chest, hugging him with all she could.

Her face planted in the crook of his neck, hips colliding, two strong arms secured around her body and that was all Carmen could think about, the way his heartbeat fastened the moment she touched him and how their bodies fit perfectly together like two lost souls finally intertwining once more; was everything all-together, they both felt orphic.

"I know I missed you, but I didn't realize you missed me too" Came the sultry chuckle of Regulus and her whole body vibrated within the small action.

She nuzzled her head further into his neck, "Just shut up and let me hug you for a moment"

Unknowingly to Carmen, Regulus' smile was wider than ever, and he couldn't even stop it from expanding further when she clinged to him more.

"Hug me forever"

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆

SHE'S SINGLE!! SHE'S SINGLE AND SHE'S TORTURING PEOPLE!!!
(Pls tell me you get this)

I need a boyfriend

Vote if you think Regulus black is hot.

ALSO THANK U FOR 10K