12

Hogwarts looked pretty much the same, except for the sudden change in themes.

A few students started giggling as they walked passed them, but what confused Regulus even more is that their uniforms looked weird, so different from what they wore.

"Their uniforms" Carmen pointed out

"I know" he nodded

Without a clue on what to do, they decided to explore the black and white castle, unaware of what awaits them.

As they made their way to the great hall; Dumbledore's voice could be heard, and despite their hatred towards this man, they decided to blend in and sit amongst the others.

"Now students: I'm sorry to inform you that there has been a recent death of one of you" Dumbledore said and the whole hall erupted in gasps.

Regulus and Carmen turned to look at each other mortified.

"Your former classmate Myrtle Warren has been found dead near the prefects bathroom; now if anyone knows any kind of information about the said girl, please do not hesitate to tell us" he explained looking at one boy in particular.

Carmen followed his eyeline tracing it until it reached a certain boy sitting Infront of them, but the thing is; it wasn't just any boy, No, It was him.

The dark lord.

unable to contain her panic; the girl grabbed Regulus' hands, squeezing it with such force.

He ripped his eyes from Dumbledore and looked down at their interwined hands, smiling to himself, but when he saw the worried look on her face he quickly realized that something was wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked, gently swiping his thumb on the back of her hand as an attempt to ease her up.

"It's him" she managed to say, but it came out more like a whisper.

Regulus looked to where she pointed and fell on the same shocked state.

"Tom Riddle" he breathed out, still holding her now freezing hand.

The boy must have heard, because at once he advanced towards them and while Regulus was somewhat scared, Carmen was angry, furious even as she wanted to murder him at the spot.

"Carmen" Regulus warned, holding her wrist in a weak attempt to stop her.

she snatched her hand away, fixing her teary eyes on him with a glare "He killed my father!"

"I know, and he will get what he deserves, just not now, not here" he said, a certain look in his eyes that promised her vengeance and brought a sense of comfort at the same time.

she nodded, pretending to understand and while he got distracted by their sudden closeness; Carmen took the chance to grab her wand and yell 'Avada kedavra'

The moment was experienced in slow motion, Regulus' eyes widening with fear, Carmen's heart thundering in her ears,

But at the last unfortunate moment; the spell passed right through him, fading into nothing.

Carmen and Regulus both sighed: one of them out of relief and the other out of disappointment.

The necklace glowed again, but this time it brought them back to 1978.

"Are you insane?!What were you thinking?!" Regulus spat as soon as he caught his breath.

"The only rational thing ofcourse"

"This is the solution, you think?"

"I think just that!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

They both returned to their own dormitories with an angry huff, rethinking about what they'd encountered today.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

The new 'from the vault' songs are so good!! Taylor swift is such a genius, the way she dragged harry styles 💀💀💀

Anyways, Don't forget to vote....