Page 1

✨𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙢𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥...

✨𝘽𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙢𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝙄 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙨 𝙪𝙥 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮, 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢. 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠! 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙢𝙚 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣✨

✨𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙨✨

Stevanna

"Rain down, on me, let your love just fall like rain drops" I sung turning the nob in the shower.

The pressure of the water stopped leading the bathroom to a silence. My body grew goosebumps getting accustom to the cold air. After drying my curly hair I wrapped my body in my beige towel like every other day.

Although this day was different from the others. I entered my silent bedroom it was so silent you could hear a penny drop. Bryan was standing up holding his chin with his right hand and left arm across his torso. He looked to the ground with his mouth twisted like he was thinking hard.

"Bryan" I called his name. He snapped of his trance to the sound of my voice lifting his head up to look at me.

He took a gulp looking at me like he wanted to say something. "Babe are you ok" I asked him.

He began to move fast turning halfway facing the bed to his right before picking up my phone. He began to tap and swipe making me feel uncomfortable. Why was he going through my stuff!

I wanted to scream at him but there was something telling me to act calm like I had nothing to hide. Some reverse psychology.

"You want to explain this?" He held the phone in my face making me flinch at the sight of the bright screen.

Squinting my eyes I read my phone as my heart began to sink to my stomach. It was my messages with my father James. Bryan had the screen perfectly scrolled to my text that read "Thanks dad, I love you"

The phone began to shake in Bryan's hand. He eventually brought the phone to his side looking me directly in my eyes with his angered brows and red face.

My mind didn't know what to say so I stayed quiet hoping I could lie my way out of this one.

"Who's James, Stevanna" his voice was stern.

My mouth wouldn't open as I feared he would leave me. I've never seen this rage in his eyes before.

"I'm too afraid to swipe up and read the rest of your text" he spoke. "I'm afraid I'll see something I don't want to. So tell me who this is?"

"He's James Debarge" the words escaped my mouth.

"Ok and what is he to you" his voice began to gradually get louder and more hostile. "Hm? Stevanna is this a sick prank!?"

My face frowned as I shook my head. "No"

"Then who is he!?"

I forced my eyes to blink trying to hold back my tears. "He's my father" my voice cracked.

I watched as his head cocked back and eyes squinted. He stared at me for god knows how long. "Randy Jackson is your father" he said with confidence.

I looked down because it was to hard for me to look into his eyes. Not wanting to speak I just shook my head No while looking at his feet. The sound of water tapped against the window followed by a loud boom of thunder filled the quiet room.

"Stevanna, I've been with you for nine years. Your my fiancé and you keep this shit from me! Stevanna who's your father!"

His eyes looked like they were ready to pop out of his head. I was so afraid of losing him I didn't want to tell him the truth. He eventually turned around and headed for our closet. I watched as he opened the closet door going through everything.

"What are you doing" I asked him.

"I'm packing my stuff" he said with his head in the closet door. "If you won't talk to me then I'll just leave"

"Ok ok fine" I said as he turned around facing me. "Randy's not my biological father" I said taking a deep breath.

I sat on the bed before he came around to sit next to me. "Janet and James had me when they were young"

Bryan began to look at me with disgust all over his face as he frowned his mouth. He began to look away at the floor in front of him.

"Janet was pregnant at eighteen, she was still living with my grandparents at the time. Joseph felt she was too young to be having a child because he wanted to make her the next big star in the family. Long story short he forced my parents to give me up for adoption. Only to force Randy to adopt me. So I'd still be in the family and Janet could be a pop star"

It was very silent after that Bryan covered his mouth with his hand. "I love you Bryan" I cried. "I didn't tell you not hurt you" I tried to touch him but he got up avoiding my touch.

"Stay away from me, your family's sick! I knew they were weird but I didn't know they were this fucked up. And for you to hide this. What, you were gonna marry me and keep this to your grave!?"

He yelled as he stood over me. I couldn't take it anymore my eyes began to pour uncontrollably just like the rain outside. Bryan left me in the room alone to cry. The only light in the room came from the window.

I turned around facing the window as I laid on the bed. I cried myself into the next morning. My eyes opened to the sun beaming in. The sounds of birds chirping were so peaceful.

I looked around at my surrounds to only remember what happened the night before. My stomach growled as I continued to lay in bed stuck to my pillow. I didn't want to do anything especially not getting up. My phone was full of unread messages and voicemails from Bryan.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I'll be uploading every Monday & Thursday. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨