Page 56

Janet

"Ohhh she's spoiling us today" Dean spoke in his British accent.

I sat back into my seat after sipping on my drink. Looking at Dean I gasped. "I literally spoil you guys everyday" I spoke in an earnest tone.

"You have your fair share of favorites" Preston said cutting his mozzarella chicken. I dropped my gapping jaw into a laugh watching his dramatic face.

"Uh, uh" I looked at Maniek who sat in the front of me. "Do I show favoritism?" He shrugged his shoulders looking down at his food.

Everyone was paid and satisfied with the show we put on, most importantly I was satisfied. So, I wanted to spoil my crew with more love for the day. I took them to one of my favorite Italian restaurants and rented out the whole space for our big crew.

After feeding my tour family, I took them to an exclusive movie premier

After feeding my tour family, I took them to an exclusive movie premier. "So you guys know I'm friends with Tom Cruise" I spoke with everyone's attention.

Most of them nodded their heads. I smiled while raising my excited shoulders. "He's invited us to the premier of his new Mission Impossible movie" they all began to chatter with smiles.

I put my hand out waiting for them to be quiet. "I'm not finished yet, you all will be some of the first people to watch this because this movie won't be in theatre's for a while" they all applaud.

"Now after today, don't call my phone for a month. Your girl is going on a long needed vacation, okay" I said with my sassy attitude.

"No it's the other way around, you'll be calling us to do another tour pretty soon J. I can just feel it" Gil said.

"Trust me, I don't want to hear the word tour for another six months" I whined.

"Damn, tell us how you really feel" Daniel spoke in a comical tone. The crew laughed at him like a class clown.

"Nooo, come on, I love you guys"

"Then why you rushing to leave us so soon" Denzel yelled.

"Oh hush" I said waving my hand. "I know you guys can't wait for a vacation too. You guys deserve it, all of you"

Later that day, Christopher and I went home to our excited children. The both of them were filled with energy, while the two of us were excited to lay down. Eissa wanted to play outside with Christopher, instead they ended up playing video games on the couch of the living room.

Having young kids at our age can be exhausting but it has its benefits. Young parents don't have the patience Christopher and I have. I wasn't always so patient, I used to get so frustrated in my younger days during rehearsals.