Page 22

Janet

While in my dressing room I took pictures with Daniel. He became one of my favorite people this tour. Working with him has been a true blessing. Before every show he comes to check on me and since the tour was coming to a end. I decided to take some selfies with him.

"Janet I came in here to bring you something but you distracted me taking these selfies" he said.

"Me? Daniel how is that my fault" I asked laughing.

"Because it's just your fault" he said before leaving the room for a brief moment.

He eventually came back within seconds holding a humongous bouquet of yellow roses. My jaw dropped at the sight of the bright flowers as they made Daniel disappear. The bouquet was bigger than he was covering his whole upper body.

"Janet take these, there for you" he said.

I took them sitting down in my makeup chair. They were bright and pretty. "Who sent these" I asked taking a whiff of them.

"There's a name on the tag" he said pointing.

I found the tag hidden in the flowers before reading it. It read To my beautiful talented wife. "Aww" I said pouting out my bottom lip.

"So who's it from" he asked.

"My husband, I'm gonna text him right now"

"That's really nice of him. Maybe I should get my wife flowers when I get home" he said thinking out loud. "Let me go text her real quick" he said leaving the room.

After selling out our last show. I decided we needed to celebrate before going home. So I paid for everyone's rooms at a hotel to stay the night. By the next day I paid for our yacht party.

The kids came out showing off they're body's in their swimsuits as I was covered up

The kids came out showing off they're body's in their swimsuits as I was covered up. "Janet where's your two piece at" Dominique asked me.

"I'm too old for that, you guys enjoy yourselves I'll be fine" I said as the kids hovered me.

I sat in the shade of the yacht away from everybody with my shades on. "No your gonna party with us" Denzel said pulling my by my hand.

I stood after he forcefully pulled me. The kids wouldn't let me sit alone. So I stood in the sun enjoying their company watching the boys jump into the water. Gil kept a drink in his hand while talking to Preston.

"Whatcha doing" Daniel asked as he stood by my side.

"I'm watching Gil and Preston finally get along for once"