Page 62

Janet

With my vacation coming to an end, I cannot lie, I was kind of excited to be going home. I couldn't wait to see my babies. Even Stevanna, over my vacation I realized life was too short. I wanted to dedicate my time building our mother, daughter relationship.

I said my goodbyes to my new friend Chris and my closest friend Tasha. Christopher and I flew back on my private jet. We sat in leather reclining chairs and ate breakfast in the sky. Once we arrived home, I was greeting by the kids.

The both of them hugged me, Eissa got the right of me and Story got the left. "Mom you got a tan" Eissa sung in his cheery tone.

"You too handsome" I smiled admiring him. "Look at all of this hair"

"It's long like Blanket, I want mine to be longer than his" he said referring to his big cousin.

I looked to Story and gave her an extra squeeze in my arms. "How did Betty treat you?"

"Good"

"And your brother?"

"He was nice for once" she said as I laughed.

"He should be nice all the time" I said looking at him.

"I guess" he whined.

"I guess" I mimicked him.

"Stevanna took me and my friends to Disney" Story smiled.

"That's cool" I sung. "Did you guys take pictures?"

"Yeah I'll show you" she spoke with excitement.

After catching up with the kids, Christopher and I decided to unpack our bags in our room. "Stevanna took Story to Disney" I said sitting on the bed.

Christopher went through his grew suitcase. "Yeah, that was nice" he said.

"It was, I should thank her" I said going through my phone looking for her number. I began calling her and waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello" she answered.

"Hey Stevanna, Story told me you took her and her friends to Disney"

"Yeah, they worn me out by the end of the day" she giggled.

"Awww, that was so sweet of you to go out of your way and do that. Thank you Stevanna"

"It was no problem, did you guys just get back?"

"Yeah, Christopher and I got home today"

"Did he check the cameras yet?"

I creased my brows looking at him. He was unfolding his cloths. "What cameras?"

"When I got to your house while you guys were gone, I bumped into Betty. She was putting up cameras in the house and said Christopher told her to instal them. Did he not tell her to do that" she questioned.

"Thanks Stevanna, let me call you back" I said before hanging up.

Instantly I stood up and walked to Christopher. He put down the shirt in his hand and his eyes met mine. "What" he asked.