Page 53

Janet

"What are you hiding from me" he yelled as he stood up facing me. "Janet I've known you for too long for you not to trust me" he knitted his brows. "You were crying J, tell me what this is about?"

"Gil, I want to tell you" I sighed.

He crossed his arms holding his nose up with attitude. "But what? If you can't be honest with me by now, then maybe I should quit"

"Gil, please listen" I took a deep breath. "This isn't personal, I was born into a famous family, do you know what that's like? Being born into a famous family. We never had privacy because everyone wanted something from us" he finally looked at me softening his face.

"My family wasn't like any normal family. So we kept certain things private in my family, you understand?"

He slowly nodded his head. "So what are you saying" he shrugged his shoulders.

"What I'm about to tell you is a secret I've been holding since way before we met. I didn't just hide it from you but I've been hiding it from the world. Stevanna's my daughter"

He raised his brows before covering his gaping mouth with his hand. "Ohh my god" he sung into his hand.

Gil and I sat down again on the couch before I explained everything to him. "Oh my god Janet" that's all he could say.

"Are you mad at me?"

"Honestly, no, if you told me five years ago. Then yeah" he said with a smile making me laugh. "But I'm mature now and I understand"

"I'm more worried about Bryan more then anybody"

"Yeah, you should talk to him. He has been oddly quiet. Wait, does Tina know about Stevanna?"

I smirked knowing where he was going. "No"

He wore a smile of bliss on his dramatic face breaking into a little dance before stopping mid dance to stare at me. The two of us began to laugh simultaneously. "Do you feel better now" I asked him.

"Yes much better" he said in his witty tone.

"Good" I giggled. "Now that we're on good terms again, can we have fun today?"

Gil's smile brightened as he sat at the edge of the couch looking at me. "Is it just you and me? Like old times"

I nodded my head grinning as he shrieked out of excitement. Gil got up and did a dramatic swirl like a true diva. "Ok Girl, let me put something cute on" he spoke with his enthusiasm.

Gil and I went out like old times with Joey included of course. We left the hotel and went out for brunch first before going shopping. After shopping Gil and I had about five bags of cloths and other things we didn't need.

Joey walked us back to the car after hours of roaming through stores with people taking photos of me. "Oh my god J, I don't know how you do it" Gil said buckling his seatbelt sitting beside me.

"You don't know how I do what?"

"I don't know how you act calm and collected when you have crowds of people taking photos of your every move"