Page 12

Christopher

Janet and I tried the treatment again with the help of Dr. Lee. We were told to wait two weeks. I had to keep my mind occupied other wise I'd go insane waiting for the pregnancy results. So I kept myself busy planning for the girls birthdays.

This year I wanted to do something different for my girls. So I left the surprise on the kitchen counter the night before Janet and I went to sleep. I guess she found it because I woke up to the sound of Janet's loud shriek.

I instantly jumped out of bed and jogged my way to the kitchen. On my way there I ran into Story who was also jogging in the same direction. "Was that mom" she asked.

"Yeah I think so" I said entering the kitchen.

Janet was standing at the counter holding up our tickets. "The cruise Christopher?" Her eyes were full with so much bliss.

Her beautiful expression bought a joyful smile to my face. "Yeah that's my birthday present to you and Story"

"What is it mom" Story asked by my side.

"We're going on a cruise to the Bahamas" Janet sung in a playful voice before dancing in her robe.

Her little dance made me chuckle a little. She always did the same dance and it never gets old. Janet always did the same sexy two step on stage and even at home. I watched as she moved her feet in a two step while keeping her knees bent, she began to sway her sexy hips.

Story gasped before hugging me. "Thank you daddy!"

"Your welcome pumpkin" I said trying to get a reaction out of her. And boy, did I get a reaction.

Her face of joyful excitement was changed into a intense mean mug. Story instantly began to hit me with her little fist. "Story that isn't nice" Janet said frowning her brows. "Don't hit your father!"

"He knows I don't like that name" Story said with a attitude.

I began to chuckle blocking her hits with my arms. "Yeah J, she hates to be called pumpkin" I said.

That week we went on our cruise. It would be cruel of me to drag Story along with no one to play with, so I told her to bring a friend of her choice. She brought her friend Isabella from school.

Isabella's parents were more than happy when I told them I'd pay for everything. The cruise had many pools and slides for the girls play on. Janet and I spent every second with each other.

One night while Joey was watching the kids we decided to lay in the sand of the beach. Joey was pissed he was on babysitting duty half of the trip.

"Can you find the Big Dipper" I asked as I watched her watch the stars.

She turned her head from the sky to look at me with those angelic doe eyes. As I got lost in her eyes I could feel her hand crawl onto my lap to then grab my crotch. "Found it" she said before bursting out into her cute laugh.

I found myself laughing with her as I shook my head. "I can't take you nowhere" I said.

"What about the baby" she asked placing her hand onto her stomach.

My eyes shifted between her hand and her face. She began to smile nodding her head. "We're having the baby" she said smiling.

"Oh my god" I said feeling my heart beat begin to speed. "Yes, YES!" I shouted out of joy.

She laughed at me before pulling me into her by my collar to plant her soft lips onto mine. We laid on the blanket on the sand kissing for what felt like forever.

After two weeks of being home Janet and I decided to share the news with Story first of all people. "Story guess what" I asked her.

"What?" She looked between Janet and I at the dinning table.

"Your mother has some news" I said looking at Janet.

Janet began to smirk. "Your going to have a little brother or sister"

Story eyes widened sparkling with excitement as her jaw gaped. "No way, yo-you gotta be joking" she stuttered.

"No baby your going to be a big sister" Janet said.

"Oh my god" she shrieked looking between us. Story got up from the table jumping out of her chair before running upstairs.

"Where are you going!?" I yelled off of the top of my lungs.

"I'm going to tell my friends!"

Janet looked at me smiling before continuing it eat from her plate. "I hope she comes back and finishes her plate" I said staring at her plate full of food.

"Your missing the point. Baby she's excited to have a sibling"

"I guess your right, now we have to tell everybody else"

"Yeah, I'm excited to tell mother"

"And Joseph?"

"I haven't spoken to him in a while. He texted me happy birthday, that was our last conversation. But I keep having these weird dreams about him"

"Yeah, the one where Michaels telling you to visit him" I asked raising one brow.

"Yeah maybe I should pay him a visit" she said staring at her plate. 

"I'm sure you'll make his year with the news" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, I hope it's a boy"

"Me too but I'd love them the same if it's a girl"

"Me too"

Janet and eventually shared the news with everyone but Joseph. She was planning on telling him in person. She planned to visit him while Story and I got lunch together.
————————————————————————————
Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it. Vote and comment for more🫶🏽✨