beach ~ colby

"ok that should be it" I say to myself as I finish packing my bag for the beach. I slip on my hot pink crocs that match my bikini and throw on a pair of jean shorts.
"Y/NNNN HURRY UP I WANNA GOOOO" I hear my boyfriend Colby wine from downstairs. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I say as I walk down the stairs where I'm met with Colby's shirtless self standing in the kitchen.
He laughs as he notices me staring. "you like what you see sweetheart?" "Uh-huh" I laugh back. "Alright let's get going so we can get Starbucks" I kiss him quick and happily get in the car

After an hour and a half of pink drinks and singing one direction we finally arrive at the beach. We walk down where we see Jake, Tara, Sam, kat, Corey and Devin already there. "Hey guys!" Sam calls out to us. We walk over and lay down our towels next to each other, with Tara on the other side of me and Sam on colbys other side.

"Come on guys I wanna go swim" Jake says.
Everyone agrees exept for me and tara. "Mm no I wanna tan" Tara explains. "Me too". "Come on babe pleaseeeee" colbys begs. "Maybe in a little bit." "Fine, but I better see u in the water soon." "U will"

After 2 hours of tanning I hear running and then water droplets falling on me. I look up and see Colby dripping wet. "Y/n u said a little bit and it's been like 2 hours come on." "Ok just 5 more minutes babe." "But I'm boredddd" "go play with Jake and Sam"  "You know y/n, I really didn't want to have to do this." "Do what-" before I can ask I feel Colby throw me over his shoulder and start running. I start kicking "COLBY PUT ME DOWN" "not a chance babe" he says laughing. Soon I'm hit with the cold ocean water. I come up and wipe my eyes. "COLBY!!" Everyone starts laughing with him. I fake hit his chest and he pulls me into a hug smiling like a little kid. "Ok, ok I'm sorry but I needed you here, I missed you." "You are so lucky I love you colby brock" "mhm I love you too"

You guys spend the rest of the day splashing in the water and having fun.  Eventually though it starts to get late and u guys sit on a towel with another towel wrapped around the both of you, with your head in his shoulder while you watch the sunset with your friends. You get a really happy look on your face. Your with your best friends and the person you loved most. Everything just felt right. "You look happy." Colby points out. "I am" I smile back at him. He kisses you. "I love you so much y/n" "I love you more colby"

A/n: ahhhh was that good? That was my first time writing them so please leave feedback and leave requests!