periods suck ~ colby

"ughhhh" I moan out into a empty house. I hate my period especially day 1. It's the worst day for my cramps. There have been times where I've passed out and thrown up from it. I've been looking for Advil all day but we don't have any. So I texted my boyfriend Colby.

Y/n: hey babe can u pick up some Advil and some more tampons on your way home? We're out

Colby❤️: yeah of course babe. Do u need it right now? I can come home if you'd like.

Y/n: no it's fine just pls don't forget.

Colby❤️: ok just lmk if anything gets worse and u need me to come home.

Y/n: I will

Colby❤️: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

That was 6 hours ago. I've been laying on the couch curled up all day, I haven't been able to move. There are tears in my eyes from the pain. Suddenly I hear the door being pushed open. Then appears my very handsome boyfriend with a bag of stuff. He puts the bag on the counter and walks over to me, bending down Infront of me. He brushes a peice of hair behind my ear. "Hey pretty lady"

"Did u get the Advil?" I ask not having time for small talk. "Yes I did. I got everything u asked for plus a couple." He goes over to the bag and pulls out the bottle of Advil, shaking 2 into his hand and grabbing a water bottle. "Here" he says and I take it before laying back down. He comes over and lays behind me so he can spoon me. "Baby why didn't u tell me u were in this much pain, I would have came home sooner." "I diddnt want to bother u." He kisses my head "your never a bother."

"Do u wanna see what else I got u?" "Sure" he gets up and goes back to the bag. He pulls out a carton on ice cream, one of those big bags of chocolate. Like the big ones u get on Halloween to give out to little kids. He then pulls out a heating pad and 2 bath bombs. "Oh and I got u this too" he throws a small stuffed animal over. It's a koala. Our favorite. "Babe u diddnt have to get all that." "I know but you were in pain and I wanted to make u feel better"

"How are u feeling now?" I shrug. "Do u want me to run you a bath?" I nod "That would be nice." He smirks before taking his shirt off signaling it's our bathtime. I giggle at him. "Do you want a blue bath, or a pink bath?" He asks. "Pink!!" "How did I know u were gonna pick that" he says with a chuckle. He comes over and picks me up bridal style, giving me a kiss on the forehead before carying me to the bathroom.

When we get in there he runs the bath and hands me the bath bomb. "Do the honners?" I smile like a little kid and throw it in watching it start to fizz. "I'll let u get settled cal me when ur ready for me" he says pressing a kiss to the side of my head and leaving the bathroom. He always does this when I'm on my period he's so considerate.

I get in and call for him. He undresses and sits behind me pulling me between his legs so I can lay back on his chest. We talk and laugh about random things, as we often do. Nothing we ever talk about is relevant or serious. After about a hour he gets out And leaves me to get situated. I quickly do and run to the kitchen and grab the stuffed animal, the ice cream and 2 spoons and walk into our room.

We turn on a movie and eat the ice cream till he notices my eyelids dropping. "Bedtime" he says before putting the ice cream away so I don't have to get up. What a man. He comes back and pulls me into his arms. "Are u feeling better?" He asks softly and I nod. "Thank u, I love u" "I love you more" he says giving me a Soft kiss and I fall asleep in the arms of the man I love.

A/n: oh sorry that kinda sucked. Anyways the Christmas specials will be out in the next week. Each boys are getting one with the same plot but different things happen so drop what Christmasy things you'd like to do with each boy in the comments and I'll try to include it. Love u guysss