playing santa ~ sam

i wake up in the grip of my husband Sam. I roll over and look at his sleepy eyes. "Good morning love" I say. "Good morning sunshine" he says and he nuzzles into me. "It's Christmas Eve..." "Yes it is" we stay in bed cuddling enjoying the fact the kids slept in. We have 3 kids. Twins; a girl and a boy named Evie and Eli who are 4 and a baby girl; Ellie who's 1 and a half.

We get up and Sam makes us coffee while I make the kids breakfest. After we have a relaxing morning of watching Christmas movies with the baby on my chest and each of the twins in one of Sam's arms laying on him.

During the afternoon we make cookies for Santa. "C'mon guys it's time to make cookies for Santa" they run into the kitchen and make a mess but it's fun. After we bathe them and get them clean we put them in there Christmas Jamies ready to go to sleep.

"Guys I have something for you" Sam pulls out a bag of oats and glitter. "It's reinderr food. Go put it on the front lawn" he hands them the bag and they go nuts while me and Sam laugh at the door. "Where did u get that?" "I made it" I smile and kiss him as the kids run back inside and we tuck them in. "Now remember u have to go to sleep or Santa won't come" Sam remindes them. We kiss them goodnight and turn there nightlight on closing the door.

Once me and Sam know there asleep he starts to put the presents under the tree while I fill there stockings. After we sit on the couch and eat the cookies we laid out for "Santa". "These are good. Nice work babe" Sam says. "Thanks love" eventually we get into bed and fall asleep.

We're awoken bright and early to the twins running in and jumping on the bed. "MOMMY! DADDY! WAKE UP SANTA CAME SANTA CAME!!!" they scream as me and Sam laugh softly. "Good morning to u guys too" Sam says. "C'MON WE NEED TO GO SEE" they stay there with Sam as I go get the baby and then we all go downstairs and the kids go nuts.

They open there stockings first. "LOOK MOMMY LIP GLOSS!!!!" Evie screams excitedly. Even baby Ellie is excitedly babbling. Then they open there presents. Evie gets Barbies and princess stuff while Eli gets trucks and sneakers. Ellie got baby puffs and toys. Then me and Sam open ours. He got me jewlrey, makeup, perfume and I got him clothes, stuff for his camera and cool lights.

We spend the day as a family playing with toys and laughing. That night after the kids are asleep me and Sam play Christmas music and we slow dance in front of the tree. "I love playing Santa with you babe" he says. "We have a faimly on Christmas....this is all we've ever wanted" I say as he nods and kisses me. "Wait I have one more thing for you" I say as I hand him a small box I had hidden. He looks at me then opens it. Inside is a pregnancy test and a baby onesie that says 'onwards and upwards"

He looks up at me beaming. "We're having another?! Really?!" He says excitedly and I nod. He pulls me into a kiss then a tight hug. "I love you so much"

Best Christmas ever

A/n: wow that was a cute concept but badly written. Maybe next time I won't spend a billion years on colbys then be rushing to write Sam's Christmas Eve. Ethier way there both getting new years ones so. Anyways leave requests and also MERRY CHRISTMAS I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH ♥️♥️♥️♥️