you can't have her ~ sam

Request!!

"WHATS UP GUY ITS SAM AND COLBY!" "and today we're here with stats and my beautiful girlfriend y/n!" "Hey guys!" Me and stas wave to the camera as Sam continues. "Today we're at this old abandoned hospital witch has had countless reports of paranormal activity so we're here to see if we can catch anything." "For those who don't know y/n's a medium witch means she can see and talk to ghosts so shes gonna be a lot of help, right baby?" "Right." "So yeah guys we hope you enjoy."

We walk into the hospital and I immediately feel off. I get lightheaded and sort of stumble before Sam grabs my arm. "U ok?" "Yea I just got a little lightheaded I'll be fine." I tell him even though it's much more than that. As we enter I see a older male entity in the corner. He doesn't say anything but he doesn't look happy we're here. "There's a man in the corner." I say out loud while looking at him. They all turn to me. "It's a older male entity, he doesn't seem happy we're here." Colby turns to the camera "well ig well be getting a lot of activity."

Sam intertwines our fingers as We walk up some stairs and I notice he's following us. "Guys he's following us." They all stop. "He is." "Yeah and he doesn't want us to be here." I turn around twords him. "Stop following us, you do not have permission to follow us we are not your friends!" I saw then turn.

We go through a bunch of old rooms and get lots of information on other spirts that are here through the rem pod and flashlights. The guy is still here and is getting closer and closer with each room. I've told him to go 4 times but he doesn't listen. I try again. "Will you leave us alone?!"" I get a pit in my stomach like he diddnt like that but I don't back down. "Maybe he wants to talk to us?" Stas suggestes. "No...he wants us gone he thinks he's gonna scare me out well your not!" Suddenly he speaks. "Leave..." "No" the spirt gets mad and said other things but I don't listen. "GOD WILL YOU FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE?!" I shouldn't have said that. I feel him get angryer and angryer and now he's pissed. I know I'm going down. "Sam..." I say quitley before all I see is darkness.

Sam pov:

Y/n's been fighting with this ghost for hours now. Im worried something really bad could happen to her. I'm watching her argue and then she yells "GOD WILL YOU FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE?!" Her face goes plae. "Sam..." I hear her say quitley as her eyes rolls to the back of her head and she starts to go down. I run over and catch her and gently lay her down. "Hey...hey babe wake up..." I say gently shaking her and she does and sits up. "U ok?" "Yeah I just...used too much energy I'm fine.." "I don't want u talking to him anymore ok? He hurt you."I say giving her a water bottle. "I'm fine same really." "No your not. Ur staying by my side with your mouth shut."

Y/n pov:

No I need awnsers. I open my mouth to protest but he kisses me before I can speak. No buts..I want u to be safe ok?" I just nod and he stands me up wrapping his arm around my waist. "Maybe we try the Estes method?" I suggest. Colby volunteers to go under so Sam has to let go of me to set him up. Once he's under Sam starts talking.

"Is there anyone here who wants to talk to us"

A few seconds pass

"Yes"

"Whats your name"

"Leave"

"Do u want us all to leave"

"No"

"Who do you want to leave"

"Join me"

"We will not join u"

"Not all"

A few seconds pass

"Girl"

"What about a girl"

"Join me"

"Who do u want to join you?"

"Y/n"

Colby takes off his headphones as soon as he says my name and Sam wraps his arm around me protectively. "No you can not have her." I suddenly start to feel like something is choking me and I start gasping for breath. Sam says goodbye and that he does not have permission to touch or follow us as he picks me up Carries me out. Once we get outside he puts me down and I start to cry. He wraps me in his arms. "Your ok...your safe ....he can't hurt you anymore." Colby and stas comfort me as well. We all get in the car, stas and Colby in the front and me and Sam in the back, his arm around my shoulder the other resting on my thigh and me leaning into him.

It's silent the whole way home. We're scared. I'm scared. Me and Sam walk into our apartment holding hands and into our room. He helps me change into a pair of shorts and one of his hoodies before changing himself. We get in bed and he wraps his arms protectively around me. "Can we leave the LED'S on tonight please?" I ask him. "Ofc baby." He responds as he puts them on dark blue. I snuggle up tight to him. "You were so brave tonight baby." He tells me. "Get some rest you need it." "I love you Sam." "I love u too sunshine now please..gets some rest and if u need anything wake me up ok? Promise?" "I promise" he kisses my head and we close our eyes. I feel him fall asleep and pull me closer to him in his sleep. I smile as I close my eyes and drift off.

A/n: ok so I love the prompt I got but idk I don't think I wrote it well. I'll probably edit this later but enjoy for now. And it's Sam again! Also hell weeks tmrw so good luck!!  Also I am taking requests so ethier comment or send me a dm and u can request as many as u want!