babys first words ~ colby

I'm sitting on the kitchen island with me and colbys baby girl Emma in her highchair Infront of me. she just turned one and she is me and colbys everything. He's such a good girl dad.

"Are u excited to see daddy?" I ask Emma as I clean her face and pull her out of her highchair. She babbles and claps her hands. She's about to start talking and I can't wait. Colby was off on a ghost hunting trip with Sam. I love that this is still his career. Suddenly my phone rings and it's Colby FaceTimeing me.

"Hey pretty mama" he says. "Hi Colby" "I just wanted to tell u I'm almost home and don't worry I cleansed" I laugh. "I can't wait to see the little munchkin" "she's gonna start talking so soon like she's so close" he laughs. "She's growing up so fast" "I know" "well I'll be there in 5 minutes" "see u then handsome"

I sit on the floor and stand Emma in front of me. "Can you say mama?" She just laughs. "C'mon... mama" and she laughs again and then we hear the door open. "Who's that?!" Emma squeals and runs to the door" Colby crouches down with his arms out so she can run to him. "Hey princess" "dada!" She yells as she runs into his arms and he turns to me with a look of shock on his face witch is quickly replaced with excitement.

"Dada! Dada!" She keeps going and he picks her up. "YESSSSS THATS IT PRINCESS" he kisses her cheek over and over while I sit there jaw dropped. "I love you" he says to her. "I wouve wo" she says and he gets even more existed. "OH MY GOD"

I laugh and walk over to them. "You were supposed to say mama you little stinker" Colby pulls me into his side and kisses my forehead. "She loves me" he says almost with tears in his eyes. "Ofc she does it her dad and u spoil her" "yeah I do..she's my princess"

He turns to her. "U want some ice cream?" "Colby don't give her sugar she needs to go to bed" he holds her tighter and gives me his Colby sass. "She said Dada and I love you...she can have ice cream" and he takes her away as I laugh.

He gives her a little bowl of strawberry ice cream and I sit next to him and lay my head in his shoulder. "I missed you" "I missed u too love" he says giving me a kiss. We get a little carried away and then we hear a soft snore. We look up and Emma is asleep in her bowl of ice cream. We laugh as colby takes a picture. I wipe her face and we take her to bed.

We both miss her forehead. "Goodnight em" we both say. We put her down and lean over her crib sleeping peacefully and he pulls me into his side. "She's ours...and she's perfect..our familys perfect"

A/n: sry this is rly short and not great but Its just something I wrote so I thought maybe u guys would like to read it. Please please please leave requests it gives me an more motivation when I'm doing something for someone. I hope you all have a lovely day I love you all so so much ❤️