FaceTime cuddles~ colby

Colby pov:

The screen in front of me flashes with light as I push the buttons on my video game controller. I look over to my phone screen and see my beautiful girlfriend just watching me.

She called me crying...again. that's the 8th time in the last 2 weeks. She's been having it really rough lately. She's still a senior in high school but I graduated last year and my college is 4 hours away. Long distance is really hard, I just wanna be there for her.

"I just...wish u were here. I could really use a hug rn" she says and my heart just breaks. "I know sweetheart I'm sorry..but I'm gonna see u so soon and I'm gonna give u the biggest hug"

"I love you Colby" "I love you too y/n"

She closes her eyes and falls asleep with a tear dried face. It's Friday and a long weekend....I have a idea.

I hang up the phone and text her mom

Colby: hey is it ok if I come over and surprise y/n?

MIL 💕:  ofc you can! We're always happy to have you!

I smile and pack a duffel bag with lots of hoodies and other stuff and jump in the car. I make a quick stop at the store and pick up a bouquet of tie-die flowers. There bright and colorful just like she is.

After a long 4 and a half hours I finally arrive at her house and open the front door since her mom left it unlocked. I have to be really quiet though because it is 3:30am.

I walk upstairs and twords her room. I can hear soft cries coming from the inside...she must be crying again. I slowly open the door and peak inside before walking in.

I set down the flowers and my bag and look at her. "Hey"

Y/n pov:

"Hey" I hear a voice say. I look up and see none other than my boyfriend Colby. I'm so confused right now why and how is he here. I just keep crying as he comes to me and pulls me into his arms. He kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "Shhh...it's ok..I'm here now...I'm right here" he reassures me over and over. "Shh..i love you so so much babygirl, please stop crying"

I eventually fall asleep again without another word. I wake up the next morning and recall my crazy dream about Colby. Untill I feel his arms around my body and relises it wasn't a dream.

I turn and look up at him to see him smiling down lovingly at me. "Good morning pretty girl" he says as he kisses my forehead and I just hold him tight" "wait...why are u here?" "You needed me....and it's a long weekend so we can have the next 3 days together"

I look up and him smiling. "I can't believe it it feels like a dream" I say and he smirks. "But if this were a dream would I be able to do this?" He leans down and presses his lips to mine. After pulling away I hold him close. "I missed you so much" "I missed u more...u have no idea baby"

Suddenly my door burst open and my little sister runs in. "Y/nnn I-COWBYYYYY!!!!" She runs into his arms and he catches her. "Hi Emily I missed you!" he says smiling. She smiles big back at him. "Why u- ooo flowers!" She says eyeing the flowers on the vanity. "You see the pink flowers?" Colby asks her. "Mhm" "those ones are for you" she squeals "fank uuu" I smile at her. "Why don't u take those to mama and shell help u put them in a vase ok?

She takes them and runs out as I giggle and lay back on his chest. "Your so sweet to her" "well duh she's my little buddy I love her" "I'm so excited your here" "me too baby, me too"

A/n: this was better in my head but wtv. Also is everyone else noticing the great Sam and Colby fallout of 2024? It's like world war 3 RN but anyways I LOVE U GUYSSS ❤️❤️❤️