cuddle time ~ colby

Ive been laying on the couch with my laptop on my stomach. I've been here all day editing, awnsering emails, taking calls and just working with a few online shopping breaks obviously.

I saw Colby this morning when I woke up but he was still asleep. He came down once for breakfast and gave me a kiss on the forehead but that's it. He must have finished working a few hours ago because I've herd him yelling at his video games for the last few hours.

I'm looking at a pretty lilac dress when all of a sudden my laptop is lifted off of me and placed on the floor and then is quickly replaced with colbys body. He wraps his arms around me and just lays on me before looking up at me wit his sparkling blue eyes.

"Hi" I giggle "hi" he says tiredly. "Whatcha doin?" "Cuddle time" he says nuzzling his head into my neck. "baby I'm working" he looks over at my laptop and sees the dress. "That doesn't look like work to me sweetheart." "Well I was taking a break" "great now your taking a break with me"

I run my hand thru his hair as he looks at the dress again. "That's pretty, you should buy that you'll look stunning in it" "I think I'm gonna" "i have a feeling I'm gonna be getting a fashion shke in a few days." "Yes sir" I smile and keep playing with his hair.

He grabs the remote and turns on Netflix. "colby-" I start to protest but he stops me. "No your done working, you've been doing it all day and I want cuddle time" he says as he moves a arm to close my laptop. I sigh in defeat knowing I can't fight him on this.

"What do u wanna watch?" "Mean girls" "again?" "Yes again" he sighs and puts in on as I smile.

Halfway through the movie I noticed him looking up at me. "What?" "Nothing your just cute" I kiss his forehead. "I love you" "I love you too darling"

After another hour I feel his body get heavy. "Colby..?" I look down and his eyes are closed and and I watch his back go up and down. He always looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I kiss his forehead as I close my eyes and fall asleep too.

A/n: WHATSUP HOES! ITS A MIRACLE MY WRITERS BLOCK WENT AWAY!! I HAVE ANOTHER STORY IDEA TOO IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF RN. ANYWAYS REMEBER TO VOTE AND LEAVE REQUESTS!! 🫡I LOVE YOU SM ❤️🫶