Christmas in kansas ~ Colby

Colby pov:

"Is it on?" I check the camera and make sure it's recording then sit in front of it. "What's up guys it's Colby Brock and today's vlog...is gonna be a little different." "So when you guys are watching this it's after Christmas but the day I'm filing it is the 22nd." "Me and y/n are flying out to Kansas tomorrow to spend Christmas with my family." "you all know my girlfriend y/n she's been in almost every video for the last 4 years. She's the most important person in my life she's really been there through it all. She's my better half and I love her with my whole heart so that's why." I pull out a ring box and open it. "I'm gonna ask her to marry me." "So yeah I guess welcome to the proposal vlog."

I pick up the camera and film putting the ring in a small pocket in his backpack and zipping it up. I turn to the camera and put my finger to my lips. "Shhh"

Y/n: pov
I grab my suitcase just as Colby yells at me "Y/N CMON WE GOTTA GO!!" i go down the stairs and hand him my bag to put in the car. "U ready to see my hometown?" "So ready, I can't believe we've never been." "I know I miss it and I can't wait to show it to you" "is it gonna snow?" I ask excitedly. I've never seen snow. "It's not supposed to babe...I'm sorry Ik u rly wanted to see snow." "It's ok at least I get to be with you" I say as I kiss him.

I pick up a vlog camera and hit record. "Ok guys so me and Colby are about to leave for the airport and we're so excited right Colby?" I turn the camera twords him. "Right"

We get in the car and it's a quick 10 minute drive to the airport. Once we get there we check our bags then go through security. I get through fine but Colby gets stopped. "Sir we need to pat u down, step aside please" he looks scared and does whole I giggling knowing what the problem is. His earnings. I giggle as they pat him down. I take out my phone and record him. They find the problem and send him on his way. He quickly grabs his bag and comes up to me. "You think that's funny?" He asks. "Very" I say pecking his lips. We grab some Starbucks and wait at our gate.

We board and he lets me have the window seat. He doesn't like planes so his legs bouncing. I grab his hand. "I don't understand how you mess with demons and go up high in abandoned places where the floor can fall but it scared of planes". "Y/n it's a flying tube with 500 people. Nothing should fly but birds" I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder eventually falling asleep on him. When we land he nudges me. "Baby wake up...we're here"

We get off the plane and claim our bags and head out to our rental car. Idk why he got one but he insisted it was nessasarey. We climb in the car and start driving twords his parents house. "I'm so excited to see Emma" I say. "I swear you love my sister more than me...remember when she first met u and she asked if we were married" "yeah i do" I pull out the camera and tell it that we're in Kansas.

We pull up to his parents house. We go in and his mom opens the door. "Hello dears" she gives us both a hug. I hug him dad then I hear Emma running down the stairs. Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!  She's 6 and the cutest thing ever. she runs up to me and I pick her up. "Hi Emma" I giggle and spin her. "You gonna say hi to your brother?" Colby asks her fake offended. She climbs into his arms and hugs him. "hi cowbyyy" she says. She can't say his name yet and it's so cute.

Her mom takes her to do something and Colby leads me to his childhood room. "Promise not to make fun of me?" "You know I can't make that promise" we walk in and his walls are a dark blue with throphys and band stuff everywhere and a computer. There's are pictures on his desk and nightstand so I go to look at them and see a stupid picture of him and Sam as kids. "Is that Sam?!" I ask laughing. "yeah" "aww you two were so cute" I tease him "shut up" he says. I pull out the camera and show the picture.

We have dinner with his family witch consists of Emma talking to me about life. She likes having another girl around. After me and Colby bundle up and we go walking to look at Christmas lights. We take some videos but mostly just enjoy our night. We stop Infront of a rly pretty house and he's staring at me. "it's so beautiful" "yeah.." he agrees. "Your not even looking at it" "yeah but I have a better view" he kisses my cheek. We head back for the night and change and go to sleep in his tiny bed.