your not pushing me away ~ colby

"OMG Y/N DO YOU EVER STOP?!  THIS DOESNT CONCERN YOU RIGHT NOW LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!"

I feel my heart drop to my stomach and break. All 4 of the trapboys eyes land on me. Corey looks at me jaw dropped while Sam has the same expression but is looking at Colby. Jake looks simpathetic knowing what's about to happen. I feel tears start building but I don't dare let them fall. I had never let anyone in before these boys, there all I have. Colby was the most amazing boyfriend, patient and kind, he taught me to break down my walls and let people in. And now he's doing what everyone did.

"Shit..y/n.." he starts to come over to me. "Your dead to me." I say quietly and he freezes. "What did you say?" He asks with a hint of fear in his voice. I look him directly in the eye. "Your fucking dead to me." I say with no emotion. I take the ring he got me and throw it at him, the ring hitting the ground with a ding. Before he can react I turn and quickly walk up the stairs to my room and close the door.

I pull out my vape and inhale. I need to be numb right now I can't deal with this especially not on my own. I sit there vaping out the window for 20 minutes not thinking about anything until there's a knock at the door.

"Y/n baby open the door please."

Him. I wave away the smoke and close the window leaving the vape on the windowsill and going to sit on my bed. "go away." I say. "Y/n c'mon let me in I need to talk to you." "Isn't that what ur doing rn?" "Y/n." He says sternly. Suddenly the door opens and he comes right on in. I stand to try and get him to leave but he just pulls me into his arms.
I start to try to get out but then he just says "Cry." I freeze and he knows I'm confused so he continues "just do it. Cry, scream at me, hit me please just do something to have some sort of emotion. Hurt me put all your pain onto me but your not putting your walls back up and your not pushing me away ok? I love you and I'm not letting u do this to yourself again.

His words hit me like a truck. "Your not pushing me away" "I love you and I'm not letting u do this to yourself again". No ones ever cared this much. No ones fought to keep me. Something in those words altered my brain and tears started to run down my cheeks. "There u go...let it out...I got you." "I-i-" try to choke out but he stops me. "Shh don't talk..just feel." I cry into him for half an hour until the tears start to slow. He stand there the whole time holding me and reminding me that it's all gonna be ok. I take a Shakey breath and look at him and open my mouth to start to talk but he does before I can.

"No y/n let me talk first please" he looks me directly in the eye "Im so sorry y/n I shouldnt have yelled at you, I was just stressed and angry but that doesn't give me a excuse to take it out on you, you diddnt deserve that. I never wanted to hurt you. I'm so so sorry"

"No it's my fault I was being annoying and-" "no y/n you weren't. None of this was your fault. This is all on me. I love you so much and I never wanted to hurt you...Im sorry" His words mean more than anyone's ever have. I just wrap my arms around him and burry my face in his chest.

"Do u forgive me?" He asks. I look up at him and nod. He smiles slightly before kissing me slowly. "I believe this is yours" he says taking my ring out of his pocket and sliding it back on my finger. "I love you Colby." "I love you too y/n... More than anything and I promise I'm gonna make it up to you, we're gonna cuddle all night then tmrw we're doing whatever u want, ok?" "Ok" I respond as his lips find mine again.

A/n: look at me being activeee anyways yes this is based off character ai (iykyk) and I promise I'm gonna write more Sam soon but I also have like 3 other Colby ones half written sooo yea.