you need to rest ~ sam

~this ones for all my fellow dancers. I'm gonna make a few different dance related ones but yeah. If ur not a dancer just know dance is HARD. and if u are a dancer you get it~

I pull into the traphouse where I live with my boyfriend Sam and our friends Jake, Corey and Colby. Id been gone since 5 o'clock this morning because I wanted some open studio time to work before rehearsal and wanted to stay after to work on some chorography for myself and the mini classes I teach and I still need to work more. It's currently 11pm. Id been home around 9 every day this week witch is late for me but this is the latest I've been. There's just so many things coming up and not enough time. I walk into the house exsauted carriying my bag where I'm greeted by my boyfriend.

"Hi love" he says as he comes over to give me a kiss. "Hi babe." I say as I try to keep walking but he pulls me back. "Where are u hurrying to?" "The studio I just need to finish a few things." "Babe you've been working really hard this week I think you need to rest." "It's just a few things it'll be quick." "I don't think that's a good idea." "I'll be fine." I saw as I kiss his cheek and walk down the hall. He watches me go with a worried look.

I throw my bag into the studio and start working on a routine and I'm getting frustrated. "No!" "Ugh!" Are the 2 main things coming out of my mouth. I keep dancing. Soon tears are falling and the pain is getting worse. I've only had coffee and fruit snacks today so I'm lightheaded and I'm super Shakey. Suddenly I'm interrupted by music being turned off and Sam walking up to me. "Babe your crying." He points out. 10 points for Sherlock over here. "I'm fine" I lie to him. "I just got a little frustrated." "You and I both know that's not true babe, your stressed and when u get too stressed about dance you get self destructive." "I do not." "Babe your shaking...I know ur in pain right now". "I'm ok" "your not just call it a night" "no" I walk over to my phone and play the music again. I go to start again but as soon as I pick up my foot my legs give out and I get super lightedad as I'm headed for the geound but Sam, lucky catches me.

"Yeah your done." "But Sam-" "no buts love..your in pain and u can't handle this rn. Let me take care of you" he picks me up and Carrys me to the couch. "What did u have to eat today love?" "Fruit snacks and coffee." I respond too tired to lie to him. "THATS IT?! Babe that's not enough" he says getting up and walking to the stove. I watch him pull out a box of Mac and cheese and cook it. Eventually he comes back with 2 bowls. "Eat." He says hading me a bowl. "Thank u" I respond and take the bowl eating it. He sits next to me and starts to eat his. Once we're done he looks at me. "Ok we're taking a shower than going to bed." He picks me up again and carrys be to the bathroom where he undresses me then himself. He looks down at my bruised knees. "Holy shit love." "It's fine I promise it's just part of the choreography." "But that's a lot." "Believe it or not that's normal for a dancer." He turns on the shower and gets me in helping me clean myself. He just holds me gently untill the water turns cold. I start to doze off in the shower. "Hey .." he says softly. "Don't fall asleep I don't want u to drown." He jokes before turning off the shower and wrapping me in a towel.

We go into our room and I pick out one of his hoodies and a pair of shorts to wear. He jus puts on a pair of shorts. He lays down and I crawl into his arms as he kissesy forehead. "I'm really proud of you love, yk that? It working really hard, u amaze me everyday" "I love you Sam" "I love u more babe." And within 5 minutes of getting in bed, I'm asleep.

A/n; if ur a dancer u get it if not I hope u get it. ALSO HAPPY HELLWEEK BABES!