her seatbelt ~ colby

"shut up!" I yell at Jake laughing. Me Tara kat Sam Colby Corey Devin and Jake are all hanging out just talking and arguing with each other laughing our asses off. Corey sundendly says "GUYS GUESS WHAT!" "I GOT A MINI VAN!" "You got a what?" Sam replys. "A mini van" he repeats. "Can we take it to go get ice cream?" Kat asks. He nods and we start to pile into the car. I'm the last one and all the seats are taken.  Kat Sam and Colby in the back Jake and tara in the middle two and Corey and Devin the front. "Umm Corey there are seven seats and 8 of us" "oh shit um.." corey starts untill hes interrupted. "She can sit with me." Colby states.

Everyone turns to look at him. "What?" "She's tiny and it's a 10 minute drive" everyone looks at me "ok...thanks" I blush. Me and Colby flirt all the time and very obviously should be dating were just both pussys ab it. I climb to the back and sit on his lap while he wraps his arms around your waist. I look at him. "What?" He says nonshalontly "you need a seatbelt." Sam and kat stare at us but say nothing. Me and Colby talk untill we get there about YouTube and stuff. Finally the car stops and we all pile out. It looks like a MF clown car.

Me,Colby, Jake and kat go in to get the ice cream while the others get a table outside. We walk in and  It's a guy working. As soon as I walk in I notice him looking at me but I choose to ignore it. Jake Colby and kat go to look at the stuffed animals so I order for everyone. "Hi!" "Hey beautiful what can I get for ya?" Oh geez. I order everyone's and pay since there all gonna venmo me later. "So can I get your number?" He asks. "Oh I ummm..." "C'mon babygirl I'll treat u right" he says and runs his finger down my arm. "Umm sorry I have a boyfriend." "He doesn't have to know" he responds and grabs my wrist. Suddenly I feel a hand wrap around my waist. "She said she has a boyfriend." Colby says glaring at him. He immediately lets go and starts muttering. "Yeah.. sorry." He goes to help make the ice cream and Colby leans down and whispers "you ok?" "Yeah..thank you." He presses a kiss to my forehead I'm return.

We grab our ice cream and Colby keeps his arm around me as we walk outside. Tara give me a look and I just smile. We sit and Colby puts his hand ony thigh under the table while we eat. I'm a blushing mess but be looks as though nothing's happening. We stay till late talking and laughing and I'm so tired. We pile back into the car and I get a seat this time untill Colby lifts me up and takes my seat puting me on his lap. "Nice try. He says wrapping his arms around me. *I lay on him being so tired and he plays with my hair. "You tired?" "Mhm." He laughs "Goodnight darling." "Goodnight" I mutter before falling asleep.

I wake up around 1am in colbys room he must have carried me in. his arms are wrapped around me and he's breathing softly. I kiss his forehead and he smiles in his sleep and pulls me closer as I fall back asleep.

A/n: I actually really like this prompt. Came up with it on my own too I'm very very proud of myself rn! Also the for all the support so far!