shower time~ Colby

Another bad day.

I swear it's just been bad day, after bad day lately. Nothing is going right. I wipe the tears off my face as I pull up to the traphouse so no one can tell that I've been crying my whole way home.

I pull up and it's just my boyfriend, colbys car in the driveway. He's supposed to be at a interview with Sam all day, I thought I was gonna get to cry in peace. "Guess he's home early". I think to myself as I doubble check there are no tears on my face. If anyone's gonna worry it's gonna be him.

I open the door and walk in. "Colby?" I yell out. "In here!" He yells from the kitchen. I go in and he's standing leaning forward on the  island in the kitchen. "Hey pretty lady" he says as he looks up at me. "Hi" "I thought u had a interview with Sam all day." "Yeah well it ended early so he went to see kat" he kisses me softly then looks at me. "You alright? Your eyes are red." Shit. "Yeah I'm ok I was just rubbing them" "lies. What's wrong?" "It's nothing don't worry about it." I respond. "It's litterly my job to worry about it."

he opens his arms and he hugs me rly rly right giggling making me giggle in the process. "Ahhh colbs I can't breatheee" I giggle. "love meeee" he responds. "I do!" I laugh and he lets me go. "U wanna go cuddle or something?" He asks me. "Maybe in a bit I wanna go shower" he lets go of me and sighs leaning back on the counter as I go upstairs.

I walk into the bathroom and make the water steaming hot. It's a standing glass shower so the door fogs up pretty quickly. I lay out a towel then strip and get in. The hot water tingles as it drips down my body. I sigh as the stress of the day washes away with the water. I pick up my bath and body works body wash and use it before squirting some shampoo in my hand and running it through my hair.

I hear the door open and automatically knows it's Colby who walked in. I knew he wouldn't leave me alone. I think he just came in for something until I hear the door open and he steps in. "Hi love" "hey colbs..yk I'm rly not in the mood to do anything right now. "Wow u rly think I'd just come into my sad girlfriends shower to fuck?" He says in a gentle "are u serious rn" tone. I'm here to love you" he starts mashashing my head. "I got it from here babe"

He rinses out the shampoo in my hair and I turn to him. "Can I wash ur hair?" I ask in the same tone I use to get him to do facemasks with me. "Need a step stool?" He says sarcastically. I fake gasp and put a hand over my heart. "Ouch". He giggles and gets on his knees Infront of me holding my waist. He plants soft kisses on my stomach and traces shapes with his fingers. Once I'm done he stand up and I turn back around and he wraps his hands around my waist from behind and just holds me sweetly under the water whispering sweet things like "I love you" and "you so beautiful" and giving me small kisses everywhere.

Eventually we get out and he wraps me in a towel and wraps one around his waist. We go into our room where he laid out one of his hoodies and a pair of his sweats for me. He helps me change before changing himself. "I got u something" he says and then pulls out 2 facemasks. I normally have to beg him to do them. I squeel and take his hand bringing us both on the bathroom.

Once in there I put a cow print skincare headband on him and a pink one on me. I sit on the counter with him between my legs as I put his facemask on him then on me. I giggle at him. "You having fun babe?" He asks and I nod. I open my camera app and point it at the mirror. "Show this to anyone and your dead" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist. I snap the picture and put it on my private Snapchat story.

Once we're done we crawl into bed and he pulls me into his arms. "Feeling better?" He asks. "Much thank you" I say looking up at him. "I love you" I say and he kisses me. "I love you more" he says as he pulls me closer to him and that's how we stay all night.

A/n: WOWWW ME POSTING 2 DAYS IN A ROW?! CRAZYYYY. ok so I have a Sam one planned and this is your last call for Christmas prompts bc I'm writing them tmrw!! Also this is based off of a Jacob Bertrand one shot I read years ago that I rewrote then rewrote again so not my ot storyline but I have no idea who wrote it.