drunk ~ sam

I finish putting my lipgloss in and look in the mirror and smile. I'm wearing a blue lacy croped tank top, black mini skirt and black sparkly heels. Me Sam and Colby are going out to the club tonight and I could not need a exscuse to get drunk more. Sam's never seen me blackout drunk but tonight might be the night. These past few weeks have been shit. People have been hella mean, my anxietys been thru the roof and I'm just so stressed about everything. I know I should probably tell Sam that I'm struggling again but he has his own problems. I don't wanna equsasted him.

As if on cue Sam comes into the bathroom. "Hey pretty girl" he says hugging me from behind. "Hi Sammy" I smile. He turns me so he can kiss me then looks at my outfit. "You look gorgeous as always" "thank you handsome" "you ready?" I nod and grab my phone.

The Ubers already there so me Colby and Sam all pile into the back seat with me in the middle. Sam has his arm around my back holding my waist. We always look like this in Ubers because if anything we're to happen Sam wants to be able to grab me and keep me safe.

We arrive at the club and head in. One of my best friends is a bartender so we head over to get our free shot.

"Hey angel, looking stunning as always" "thank you Marcus" "your usals?" "Please"
He turns and comes back with 3 shots and 3 white claws. "Enjoys lovelies" we all take our shots making faces as it burns out throats. Normally I hate it but tonight it burns so good. "Hey Marcus let me get another"

Both boys look at me weird but I ignore it taking my second shot. I drink some of my whiteclaw to chase it. After 20 minutes I'm 2 shots and 2 whiteclaws in making me tipsy.

"You ok babe? U don't normally drink this much" "I'm ok" Sam sucks in a breath like he doesn't believe me but doesn't push it.

We head out onto the dance floor drinks in hand. Colby starts talking to some girl while Sam holds me tight to him.

Sam's pov:
Timeskip: a few hours

Im ready worried about y/n. She's fucking wasted and that girl only drinks that much if she has a good damn reason to.

I know something's going on with her but I want her to feel comfortable telling me what it is. I decide enoughs enough and decide she needs water.

"I'm going to get u some water baby ok? Stay right here" I head over to Marcus and grab her a water but when I come back she's no where to be seen

Shit...

I look around but don't see her. Eventually I run into Colby making out with some girl s I pull him away for a sec. But when I get a look at him I realize he's just as wasted as y/n is.

Great.

"Have you seen y/n?" "Nah but I think she's sad you should give her some love" he says drunkingly before going back to kissing the same girl.

I walk around until I see her. Shaking her ass on a table. and now she just took 3 shots in a row.

I go up behind her and pull her down not letting her out of my grip. "Hi babyyyy" she says drunkinly. "What do u think ur doing?" "Being hot?" "How many drinks in are you?" "Uhhh idk I lost count after 7.." "here drink this" I hand her the water and she does. "Time to go" "noooo" "yes c'mon"

I pull colby off the girl he's getting it on with and get them into a uber witch is not easy. There both ridiculous when there drunk. Once in the Uber I take y/n's heels off so she can walk. "sammm" she whispers in my ear. "Hm?" "Your cuteeee" I smile at her. Even being drunk she's still adorable. But there's a scence of void in her eyes. A scence of emptiness.

I text our roommate Jake on the way back so he can help me bring them in but to no surprise he's not outside.

Fantastic.

I get them both into the house witch is not easy. Colby almost fell 4 times and y/n twice. Colby just sat on the ground at one point. As soon as I get them inside Jake comes downstairs.

"Ladies, how Drunk are we tonight" I close the door. "Thanks for your help man" I say rolling my eyes. "Sry man I was watching Shrek 3" "u take Colby I gotta take care of her" I pick her up. "wheeee I'm flying" Jake gives me a "what happend to her" look and I shrug. Jake takes Colby asking if he got with any girls and he says something about a girl named Malia. Must be the girl he was getting with. I get her upstairs finally with her yapping the whole time.

Once upstairs I lay her in bed and she almost immediately falls asleep. I change her into shorts and one of my t-shirts. While I'm changing her she tries to kiss me but I don't let her. "stop ur drunk no kisses" Then I come back with a makeup wipe. "Alright hold still" I say as I wipe off everything. Then I grab her mostrizer and put some on my fingers rubbing it together. "Wait I need my-" "I know baby ...u won't sleep without it" I say as I put it onto her face. I put a trashcan, water and Advil for the mega hangover she's gonna have in the morning.

I go to crawl into bed next to her. "Hey I'm sure ur great but I have a boyfriend" I giggle to myself. "I am your boyfriend" "NO WAY" "way" I laugh and wrap my arms around her. She tries to kiss me but I don't let her. "no baby your drunk" "but-" "no buts. Your drunk" "no one loves me" she says quitley. "Wdym baby" "people are so mean to me and life is stressful and I just ..don't know how much more of it I can take"

So that's why she drank so much. "is that why you had so much to drink" "yeah...I just wanted to forget and not feel" "my love why diddnt u tell me" "because u have your own problems...it's not your job to deal with mine" "yes it is...I'll always protect you from everything. Your problems are our problems ok? I love you so much" "I love u too.." she says and as soon as the last word comes out of her mouth she's out. I kiss her cheek and hold her tighter against me before falling asleep myself.

A/n: there just wasn't a lot of dialogue in this. Sry ab that. I hope u enjoy tho. As always leave requests or ideas. Thank u for reading I love you so much ❤️
Also look at me posting 2 days in a row. And technically I wrote this yesterday so 2 in 1 day is crazyyyy