surprised sister ~ colby

I get off my plane and step into the airport. I just moved to la. My brothers Jake and Reggie webber live here with my best friends Corey shier, Devin laundey, Katrina Stuart, Tara yummy,Sam golbach and colby brock. Corey Devin and Tara come with Jake sometimes to vist and I love them so much. I grew up with Sam and Colby since there Jakes best friends. I talk to them all everyday but what I diddnt tell them is that I signed with a agent so I moved to la. I told Reggie because he doesn't care and he said he would come pick me up and let me in.

"Y/N!" Reggie yells and I run up to him and hug him. I missed him. We pack up the car and are on our way. I'm moving into this big house they all live in. We're talking and catching up but I'm thinking about Colby. He left when he was 18 and we would sneak around. No one knew but Sam and jake. Well idk ab Jake we only told Sam but I'm sure Jake knew. I still remember the night before he left.

~We were laying in our old treehouse. Me in colbys arms like we were kids, me crying. Me and him had been a thing for a while but secretly. Well except for Sam he knew and I think Jake knows to but he never says anything. I loved him with everything in me.

"Do you have to go?"

"Yeah...I do"

But what about us? Colby it's us against the world it's supposed to be us.

"I know but I have to go. We'll be ok...well still be looking at the same stars.

"But not at the same time"

Here I'll make u a promise."

He presses his lips down to mine

"From now on those are the only lips I'll ever kiss. I'll wait for you...it's always gonna be you. Ok sunshine?"

He holds me tighter.

"Promise you'll come find me again? That you won't be with anyone else ethier"

"I promise"

"Go to sleep. When you wake up I'll be gone
But I'll call you everyday. Your still my best friend. I'll hold you in my arms again someday. We will exist again. I love you..to infinity and beyond"

"I love you too...to infinity and beyond"

He kisses my forehead then true to his word I woke up, alone. ~

We still talk everyday but did he keep his promise? I kept mine. I haven't been with anyone since then. I was 17 and he was 18. Now I'm 21 and he's 22.

We pull up to the house and taras getting out of her car and she screams. "AHHHHHH Y/NNNN!!!" she screams and runs to hug me.  Taras dating Jake and is like a sister to me. I hug her tight. "Guess who ur new roommate issss" "OMG!" she hugs me again.
We go into the house and Jakes sitting on the couch. He looks at me and doesn't reacts me looks back at his phone then does a double take. His jaw drops. "What the fuck"  he gets up and runs to me and I jump into his arms as he lifts me. "Hey munchkin." He says. Jakes always been my closest brother. "Hey bird brain." He puts me down. "Wait why are u here?" "I'm moving in" "NO FUCKING WAY!" "Yeah..i signed." "OMG" Corey and Devin hear all the yelling and come down. Devin squeals and runs to hug me with corey following.  Everyone's making a big commotion then Sam comes down.

"What's all the-Y/N!!!!" he sees me and drops his phone and runs to me almost takleing me with a hug. Sam's always been like a big brother to me. i jump into his arms and he spins me. I missed him more than anything.

We all hang out in the living room catching up. Jake and Sam on ethier side of me with everyone else around us. Everyone is deep in conversation so I turn to Sam. "Hey umm is...he here?" He knows immediately I'm talking about Colby. "He's filming with brennan he'll be back later, he's gonna be so excited to see you." "I really hope so" "trust me he talks about you and how much he misses you all the time." I smile and silently pray that Sams not just trying to make me feel better.