sensitive to spirts ~ colby

"WHATS UP GUYS ITS SAM AND COLBY!" my boyfriend shouts at the camera. "Today we're at the Lizzie bordon house with some very special guests!" Sam continues. "First we have our lovely girlfriends kat and y/n!" Me and kat pop into the frame waving and saying hi. "and today we also have Kris and Celina!" He announces while they say hi to the camera. "Today we're investigating the Lizzie bordon house so let's go in"

We start to walk in and Colby stops me. "hey remember our promise... your very sensitive to spirts and very open so they like to touch u so if u start to feel sick at all or need a break you tell me right away." He says looking at me sternly. There's been a few instances when I've passed out, got super dizzy and lightheaded and one time almost threw up. "I promise" he opens the door and we go in.

We step inside and as soon as we do I feel like I've been hit in the head with a basketball. My head starts to hurt and I'm really dizzy but decide it's just the fear and I'm fine. Me Kris Celina and kat all sit in the living room while the boys film there background on the murder.

"Y/n have u been here before?" Celina asks. Celina has medium tendencies and it very helpful. "Yeah I have...in college we did a seyonce" "something doesn't feel right..be careful tonight ok hun?" I nod in response and Katrina turns to me. "Y/n you don't look good at all" Kris and Celina are talking so they aren't listening to us. "I don't feel good at all" "maybe we should go get colby-" "no! Dont..i don't want to ruin this for him" "y/n you wouldn't be." "Please kat just don't tell him" she nods and the boys come back and we start our investigation.

We stand in a circle and put down a Alice box witch basically calibrates words and flashlights a blue one for yes and a red for no. Celina says "there's definitely something here with us ....a woman" Colby looks over at me with a concerned face "love your really pale are u feeling ok?" I nod but he doesn't believe me. "I'm fine." He wraps his arm around my waist and holds me close. I suddenly whip my head around and Colby looks mega concerned and Sam turns the camera to us. "What is it?" Colby asks. "Something pulled my hair" I say running my hand through it.

"You do not have permission to touch any of us" Sam says and then the Alice box goes off. "Too late".  The word "Angry" immediately follows. "Is one of us gonna get angry?" The blue flashlight turns on and colbys grip tightens. The Alice box goes off "attach" "no you may not attach yourself to any of us!" Kris says and kat huddles into Sam's side.

We decide to split up in twos; me and Sam, kat and Celina and Kris and Colby. We go upstairs and try to play with some toys with some children ghosts but nothing...almost as if there scared. We start to head back downstairs and halfway down i stop. Coming back into the room a second time feels way worse. I close my eyes and Sam grabs me instinctively. "COLBY!" he yells as he runs to the bottem and looks up at me. I open my eyes and see my worried boyfriend. "What the hell was that?" He asks as Sam helps me get to the bottem and hands me to him.

"I don't feel good...something attached itself to me" as soon as I say that whatever attached itself decided it didn't like that I knew that and the room goes pitch black and I fall into Colby. I can hear Colby but can't make out what he's saying.

When I open my eyes I'm laying on the floor with everyone surrounding me. Colby hands me a bottle of water and leans me back against him. "You alright?" He says kissing my head. The truth is I feel worse but I just lie and nod.

They deside to do the eyes method. "I wanna go under" I say. "Absolutely not. Somethings attached to you" "exactly we can see what it wants" "no baby-" "Colby I want to" he looks at me worriedly but I grab the headphones and blindfold and shove them on angerly. I don't remember much from the session but I know I yelled

"Fuck you"
"Shut up"
"Hate"
"Kill"
"Girl"
"Avenge me"
"Y/n"

As soon as I say my name my body starts to twitch and I know something's wrong. I feel Colby grab my wrists to try and keep me still but I feel so sick and not like myself. Then I hear. "I'm gonna kill you"

I throw off the headphones and blindfold and run outside into the grass and I hear Colby run out behind me. I lean over and start to gag and I feel him hold my hair back and rub my back. "Your ok...let it out.." I start to throw up whatever's in me and after I do I feel lighter and better and I know the attachments gone. Once I'm done Colby hands me water and I drink a few sips before I start to cry.

He pulls me into him. "Baby why didn't u tell me" "I didn't wanna ruin the video.." "your never running a video your well being comes first ok? I could have lost you from this." I nod and keep crying. "C'mon let's go home. We all pile into the car and Colby keeps me close the whole ride home.

Once we get home he carries me upstairs and tucks me in bed wrapping his arms around me protectively. "I love you sweetheart...so so much. Well talk in the morning ok?" "I love u too" I say and drift off lightly into a deep sleep.

A/n: this was a request! Kinda awfuly done tho so I might fix it/update/redo it but here this for now!! Please continue to leave requests ethier in the comments or message me! I'd ask u to vote but this one is just awful so 😭🫶