partys and panic attacks ~ Colby

BEEP....BEEP...BEEP

i groan as my alarm clock goes off. I hit snooze and snuggle closer to my boyfriend Colby. I've had the absolute worst week of my life. Like I've only seen him in the morning when he's asleep and if I did see him awake i layed in his arms silent kinda week.

School has been kicking my ass and I can't fail again but it's been assignment after assignment after assignment. Its been so bad I haven't even cried.  Colby tried to get me to bc we both know if I bottle it up it'll be bad but I haven't.

I roll out of bed throwing on leggings and one of his hoodies before curling my hair and doing my makeup. I grab my backpack and give my sleeping boyfriend a kiss on the forehead before going to the kitchen.

I go to pack my lunch but it's already sitting on the counter with a note.

Hey babe, ik you've been running late this week so I packed your lunch to help save time. Please eat something before you leave bc I know u haven't been. And I packed u a treat. Now go be the shining star you are

XOXO Colby

I smile as I grab my lunch box and a granola bar from the cabinet. After eating it I walk outside and it's still dark out. No one should be up this early not even batman. I get in the car and drive to school hoping for a better day.

.....

That was not a better day.

I get back into my car reflecting on the day I had. I had 3 tests, got assigned 2 essays, 4 more tests to study for and so much homework. At least Colby packed me a cupcake for lunch. That made me smile...untill my friends called me fat and laughed so I loved it back in my lunchbox.

As soon as I get home I sprawl all my stuff out onto the floor and start typing away. My eyelids get heavier and heavier until..nothing.

"Y/n...baby" I'm shaken awake by my boyfriend. "Mmm" I groan. "Good morning sunshine" he jokes then sees my face. "Oh honey.." he pulls me into his arms and I sigh. "So I take it u don't want to go to Brennans party" fuck...Brennans party I totally forgot

"No I'll go." "Are u sure...you look exhausted I can stay in wit u and-" "no you've been looking forward to this all week. This is important to you just give me like 20 minutes to get dressed." I pull away and go into my room before he can protest.

My makeup and hair are still intact from this morning so I throw on a black skirt and cropped tank top. He comes in as I'm standing in front of the mirror and wraps his arms around me. "You look beautiful" he says softly.

We get into the car and and make the quick drive to Brennans party. Well quick for me bc I fell asleep. When we get there he wakes me up with a worried look on his face "Are u sure your up for this sweetheart ? You had a rough week" "Yeah I'll be fine"

We get out of the car and go in. I immediately grab a white claw. "Babe are u sure...yk alcohol makes you anxious and hyperawre of everything in your head" "Colby I promise I'm ok" I'm not. He knows I'm not but he just nods. "Just.. don't go far tn ok?"

After a few hours I go to use the bathroom. When I come out all the alchoal hits me at once. Every assignment I have due, every comment people have made come flooding in. I look around the room and feel like everyones eyes on me. The music is blasting and there are colors everywhere. The room starts to spin and close up around me.

Colby...i need Colby where's Colby. I look around the room and don't see him...or Sam or Jake or anyone. I run out of the room and go into the first door I see. A closet. I sit with my knees to my chest as my panic attack takes the reins. My tears start flowing and my breathing picks up.

I stay where I am for a few minutes until the door flys open and a very concerned Colby is standing there. "Oh baby..." He drops down to my level. "Hey...what's going on" he says gentley. I try to speak but nothing happens. I can't breathe. "Do u have ur inhaler" he asks and I shake my head. "ok I'll be right back don't move" he runs quickly to the car and back with my extra inhaler. He shakes it up and holds it to my lips while supporting my head. "Ready...1...2...3" he pushes the button and air is given to me. He does it a second time and I slowly start to breathe again.

"Let's get u home ok?" He picks me up and lays me in the backseat with a water bottle. "Get some sleep ok?" He kisses my forehead and starts to drive.

I wake up a few hours later in bed in his arms. "Hey..." He says and I start to cry again.

"Shhh...shhh...it's ok...u had a rough week" "it's too much Colby people are awful.my world is falling apart.  I just don't want to be stressed anymore" "I can't promise it will stop but... I can say I'll be with you every step of it... as long as you want me to be....but I refuse to ever let that happen... Your world will not fall apart. I'm going to make sure you get through this like the powerful goddess I know you are, understood?"

"I don't feel very powerful" "you are. You are so strong and I couldn't possibly love you more than I already do. you will always be a goddess of strength in my eyes...I'm sorry your feeling so bad baby. But look it's Friday. Ur taking the weekend off and I'm giving your school a call"

"No colby-" "don't tell me no. We are going to relax all weekend ok?" I just nod too tired to fight him. "Whatever you need this weekend just tell me and it's yours ok? I love you so so much" "I love you too" I say burying myself into him where I stay for the rest of the night.

A/n: ew that was awful. Im so sorry you had to read that. But this was a request from months ago so...ALSO HEY MY LOVES I'M ALIVE!! life's just been a lot latley but I'm trying! Thank you guys for all your super sweet comments they rly keep me going. I'm kinda struggling rn but I have u guys and SNC so everything will be ok. I'm gonna try to post more as well. Also I might rewrite this but roles reversed so lmk if u wanna see that and also anything else u wanna see. OK BYE I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH ♥️