let me love you ~ sam

"sammmmm" I whine from our bed behind him for what feels like the hundredth time in the last hour. Sam's been editing the new Sam and Colby video for the last four hours and I need a cuddle.

"Oh my god y/n for the last time not right now I'm busy and this stupid video isn't turning out the way I want it to and this app is so slow and just not now" he says not turning from his computer

"But-"

He turns around and snaps

"Y/N WHAT PART OF NOT RIGHT NOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?! JUST LEAVE NE ALONE!" he yells before turning back to his computer.

I flinch at his yelling. Sam never yells. He's the most calm guy I know nothing shakes him ever. I watch him slam his keyboard as he gets more frustrated.

I slowly go over and sit in his lap facing him wrapping my arms around him hugging him.  "I think u need a hug"

"No I don't what I need is to fini-" I feel his body relax as I hug him and he loosely wraps his arms around me "take a deep breath" he drops his head into my shoulder and inhales then lets it go.

"Now kiss" I say looking at him and he kisses my lips softly before dropping his head back into my shoulder and hugging me tightly. "Better?" I ask. "Better" he says.

"See you just needed some love" "I guess so but I really do need to-" "shh. Stop. Let me love u" I say holding him tighter.

He presses a kiss to my forehead. "God idk what I'd do without you. I'd probably turn into the hulk if I didn't have u to calm me down...this video is just so stressful and I just want it to be good and-" I can tell he's freaking out again.

I shut his computer down. "It's late. You need to rest. You can finish it tmrw" he looks like he wants to protest but nods. He lifts me up and walks over to the bed placing me down then crawling in with me wrapping his arms back around me. He gives me a quick kiss. "thank you ..idk what I'd do without you" he muters obviously already falling asleep. "I love you" "I love you more" he says quitley, finally falling asleep and taking the break he deserves.

A/n: YO WHATS GOOD FAM. first happy (almost) jailaversry to those who celebrate (iykyk) second I'm sorry I haven't been active but it's midterms and I can't retake a class again. PLEASE LEAVE REQUESTS!!! LOVE U ❤️