your not gonna be here? ~ sam

I wake up to the sun shining in my room and a empty bed. My boyfriend Sam is on a trip with Colby and is supposed to back later tonight. They've been gone for 2 weeks and I really miss him. The only other bad part about it is that today is our 3 year anniversary and I really wanted to spend the day together but the night will have to do.

I roll over and check the time. 12:47pm. Yeah that makes scence. I usually sleep a lot while Sam's gone to make the time go faster. My phone starts to ring and Sam's name flashes on my phone and I immediately pick it up.

"Hi baby"

"Hi love"

"Happy anniversary"

"Happy anniversary cutie"

"I can't wait to see you tonight I miss you so much"

"Yeah um that's actually what I was calling about ...look I'm really sorry baby but our flight got cancelled and the next one isn't for 2 days"

"What..you're...you're not gonna be here?" I say starting to tear up.

"No I'm not..."

"Oh..." I say trying not to show the hurt In my voice.  "Well as long as you and Colby make it home safe"

"I'm so sorry baby..I'll make it up to you when I get home promise. But I did send you something so go check your door"

I get up and go check the door and when I open I'm met with the face of my handsome blonde boyfriend holding flowers.

"SAMMM" I jump into his arms hugging him as he wraps his hands around my waist holding me a few inches off the ground.

"Hi baby" he says with a laugh. He puts me down and kisses me then notices my eyes. "Aw baby why were u crying" "because I thought u weren't coming home that was mean" I say hugging him tightly. "Aww I'm sorry my love" he says kissing my head.

"Ok baby now I want u to go out on your favorite dress and get ready, I'm taking you out" "come with me?" I ask not wating to let
Go of him. "Maybe we can just cuddle for a little bit?" I ask with a hopeful voice. He laughs. "Sure baby whatever you want"

So that's exactly what we did.

A/n: ew awful ending sry I might rewrite that. This was another request! Pls drop requests or ideas in the comments! Love you guys 😘