hurt back ~ sam

Another one for my dancers!! Enjoy!! Also happy comp season to all those who celebrate 💕 (iykyk)

I walk in after a long night at the studio hunched back holding it. My backs been hurting for 3 weeks. I was a completion and it was so cold they had to stop the comp for safety but ofc by that point I had already done my solo.

Sam's been telling me to take it easy but I can't. I mean our next comp is the weekend! I have to work.

When I walk in Sam's sitting on the couch and as soon as he sees me his gaze softness.
"Oh love..." He comes over and pulls me into his arms. "I thought I told you to take it easy. How bad is it?" "Really bad" I reply. "Here lay on the couch, I'll grab u a heating pad and make you some food ok? Just rest for me baby"

I nod and lay down. He comes back and gentley lays a heating pad on my lower back and kisses my head. "What would you like to eat my love?" "I'm not hungry" I say into the couch. "Ok so...fruit salad? Does that sound good?" He asks and I nod. "Ok I'll be right back"

True to his word about 7 minutes later Sam comes back and hands me a bowl of fruit topped with whipped cream. "Thank you" I say as I take it. He adjusts me so my head is in his lap. He plays with my hair and talks to me softly about my day. Once I'm done he takes the bowl and takes off the heating pad. "Better?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Would u like me to run you a hot bath?" "Yes please." "Ok darling c'mon" he takes his shirt off and lifts me up bridal style holding me close to his chest so I can have skin to skin contact witch always seems to calm me.

He puts me down and runs the bath and puts in bubbles and Epsom salt. He gets in first then holds out his hand. "M'lady?" He says with a stupid British accent witch makes me smile slightly. He sits me down in-between his legs so I can lean back on his chest for support. He wraps his hands around my waist and drops his head into my neck softly kissing it. "Comfy?" I nod. We just sit there until the water gets cold talking and giggling.

Soon my eyes start to flutter shut and he rubs my shoulders. "C'mon baby I don't want u drowning on me. Bedtime" he gets out and wraps himself in a towel then helps me out and wraps me in a towel. He walks me to the bedroom and helps me change then picks up a spray bottle of icy hot. "Ready baby?" He gentley lifts my shirt and sprays where it hurts and kisses my cheek.

I get into bed and lay on his chest and he softly rubs my back. "I'm sorry your in so much pain my love. I wish I could take it all away from you" "you make it feel a lot better" "good I'm glad." He says as he kisses my forehead. "We gotta get you better so we can compete this weekend." "I'm gonna compete hurt or not" "I know you are baby but I'm worried about you. Promise me you'll let me take care of you and not be stubborn about it and pretend your not hurt." "I promise...only bc it rly hurts" "get some sleep baby. I love you." "I love you too" I say as I drift away and so does my pain.

A/n: hi yeah so this is me rn. The whole story is based of me and how I got hurt bc OMG JT HURTS SO BAD. and I can't do my tricks till comp day so YAY ME! ALSO ALMOST 100K READS WTF YALL SRE INSANE! I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH I HOPE U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY! ❤️❤️❤️