she...stayed? ~ colby

It's 9pm and I'm on my way to my bf colbys house. He had been having a rough couple weeks so I made him a Sunshine box to hopefully cheer him up. I know cuddles calm him down so we'd be doing that tonight too.I knew hed be the only one home tn since Sam is out with kat so I get there and let myself in

I run upstairs and try to open his door but it's locked. I konck. "Colby?" I hear what sounds like crying. "go away" "baby? What's wrong?" "just go away i dont wanna see u" "baby whats going on just open the door and-" "I SAID GO AWAY"

Then I hear crying again. Im taken aback bc he never yells but more so bc he never crys
I decide to stay the night so I go downstairs and open and close the door to make sure it's locked. Then I head back up and sit on the floor against the wall outside his door.
I start to cry knowing the boy who makes me the happiest is in there upset and I can't do anything about it. After a while the crying turns quieter and I fall asleep.

Time skip: 2 am

Colbys pov:
I heard the door close hours ago. I shouldn't have yelled at her none of this was her fault.
I get up to get some water but when I open the door I see someone sitting there sitting with there knees up to ur chest asleep.
She...stayed?
I crouch down in front of her and tuck her hair behind her ear and cup her face.
Its tear dried.

Oh no

I rub her cheek with my thumb to wake her.
"hey" I say as She sleepley opens her eyes. Omg shes so cute. "hey why are u still here?" "I diddnt want to leave u alone...incase u needed anything"

Oh. My. God.

She watches my expression change. I look down and see a box. "What's that?"
"its for you...its a sunshine box i know uve had it hard latley so i wanted to do somthing for you. Ik its kinda stupid but-"

Wow I fucked up

"no its not stupid i love it" I cant belibe i did that when all she wantrd was my happiness
"come on let's go to bed"She picks up the box and i pick her up bridal style. I bring her into my room and she puts the box on my nightstand before i place her on the bed.
I crawl in next to her and hold her. I start to tear up and whisper, "I'm so sorry." "shh its ok well talk ab it in the morning ok? I love you" "how i-" she cuts me off giggling.
"did i not just say well talk ab it in the morning? Just say i love you too and go to sleep." "i love u too"

I hold her tight like it was the last time i ever would. Just in case

I wake up the next morning around 11.

Shes not beside me

I sit straight up

No

She couldn't have left me

Theres a note on her pillow so I pick it up.

Good morning pretty boy!
Don't worry I didn't leave, I just have a shoot. ill be back around 9 tonight. Miss u already :)
Xoxo
Y/n

Thank god

I pick up the sunshine box on my nightstand
It's a bright yellow box. I take off the top and look inside.

Inside theres lemon heads, juicy fruit gum, a pair of yellow socks with smileys on them, a yo-yo with a smiley on it and a rubber duck
Theres a note too
I pick it up

Dear Colby,
Ew that sounded so formal it sounds like im writing tk the presidnt of the united states not my boyfriend. Anyways ik that its been rough for you latley but i just want you to know that im here for you always. Im gonna be by your side by the end of time no matter what! Always know that i love you so so much and that your perfect in every way
Xoxo
Y/n

I tear up as i place the note down. She just wanted to make me feel better and i flipped out on her. I grab my keys and run to the store. I pick up y/f/c flowers and choclate coverd strawberrys because there her favorite. I'm pretty sure she'd marry them if she could (if ur allergic to strawberries or don't like it too bad pretend u do/aren't)
I get home put the strawberrys in the fridge and go upstairs.

Time skip: 8:30pm

Shit
How am i gonna apologize for this? I stand in front of the mirror with the flowers.

"Y/n im so so sorry"

No

"I deeply regret-"

No

Idk what ima say

Y/n pov:
I get to Colby's house and head upstairs. The doors open and i hear him talkimg to himself
"I love u very much...no ugh." "Colby?" He sees me and runs up to me "omg y/n im so so sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you, you didn't deserve that and theres no excuse for what i did so if u wanna leave i-"

I cut him off by kissing him. His hands find their way to my back while i hold his face and pull away still holding his head. "its ok my love. I know that was the stress talking. I forgive you" He wraps his arms around me.
"what did i do to deserve you?" "i ask myself the same question everyday" He pulls away.
"oh these are for you" He gives me the flowers. "thank you there beautiful" "and theres chocolate covered strawberries in the fridge" "YAYYY"
I run downstairs and come back with them.
I give him a quick kiss. "thank youuuuuu"
I jump on the bed and he gets in with me.
He has his arm around me and I'm nuzzled into him.

We eat the strawberries and watch an episode of stranger things. It ends and were done with the strawberries so i turn off the tv.
" you know we have to talk about it right?"
"yea" We guys sit up and he goes into your arms. "What's bothering u"

"well obviously work has just been stressful but then last night i was getting all these dms and comments about how you deserve better then me amd how u should get with brennan insted and how you should leave me and...its scared me" he confesses as his voice starts to break. "plz dont leave me" He says as he tears up. "Colby I'm not leaving baby. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. im not going anywhere my love were in it together forver"

"Forever?" He questions
"Forever" I say as I kiss his head. "I love you so much Colby." "I love you too."

A/n: that was longggg. Also this is a story I originally wrote about a different celebritie but changed to Colby. It's originally written with griffin santopeitro as the guy so if there's any griffins in there lmk. Also I wrote Sam ab him I might make a book of it. Lmk if y'all wanna see that. Also leave requests!