interview ~ Colby

Speed interview fire passed questions
Someone u love- y/n

Colby pov:

I'm sitting at a table next to my best friend Sam. Today we're filming a interview for fanjoy. I don't really wanna be here. I've been up late editing every night this week so I'm hella tired and not thinking straight. I just wanna go home and nap with my beautiful girlfriend y/n.

We've been dating for almost a year but haven't confirmed anything. The fans ask all the time but we decided to wait until our 1 year to put it out there

"Whatsup guys it Sam and Colby!" I start off. "And today me and Colby are here with fanjoy to awnser your burning questions.

We awnser some basic questions like our favorite foods and who we would want to collab with in the future. The next question is favorite moment from the past month.

"Well mine is earlier this week me and Katrina went out to dinner to that restaurant where u eat in the dark and I spilled stuff everywhere and she thought it was so funny" Sam says

Now It's my turn. "Well I was out this week with a friend and we watched the sunset and had a picnic and it was really peaceful." Me and y/n had a sunset picnic this week and it really was peaceful. I just held her and laughed at all the cute things she said. She's my peace and she makes me feel at home. She loves sunsets almost as much as I love her.

We awnser a bunch more questions and then we do a speed round where I ask Sam a bunch of rapid fire questions then he does to me but I'm so on autopilot right now that I'm not even thinking about what I'm saying.

Favorite color?
Blue.

Favorite movie?
Back to the future.

A hobby u want to start?
Skateboarding

Last person you texted?
Brennan.

What can u not live without?
My girlfriend.

Who do u love the most in the whole world?
Y/n.

And finally your shoe size.
I don't fucking know.

I laugh as we do the outro and leave pretty quick and as soon as we're in the car Sam turns to me. "Dude do you relise what you said?" "No what" "you said you have a girlfriend and that you love y/n more than anything"

Shit....

"Oh my god.." I say rubbing my face. "I'm gonna have to tell her...we need to go get her flowers she's gonna be so upset with me"

"Y/n? Upset? At you? Colby when has she ever been. That girl loves you more than life"

He's right. She's really good at communication even when I'm not. She's never stayed upset with me. We go to the store and I grab a bouquet of rainbow flowers because they remind me of her...colorful and bright.

We drive to the house and walk in. I hear y/n scream singing and I walk to her room and stand in the doorway bouquet in hand. She's jumping on the bed singing Taylor swift into a hairbrush wearing my t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

Oh my god she's so cute

She notices me standing there and jumps off the bed and runs into my arms. "Hi sunshine" I say laughing and wrapping my arms around her tiredly. "Hi" she says into my chest and then looks up at me as I peck her lips. I hand her the flowers. "What are these for?" "Just because I love you" "you got me just because I love u flowers yesterday... c'mon what did u do"

"Ok I'll tell u but can we lay down I'm so tired" "yeah u look it c'mon" I lay on her chest and snuggle into her. "Ok so me and Sam has our interview today and by the end I was on autopilot but we were doing a speed round and he asked what I can't live without and I said "my girlfriend" and then he asked who I love the most and I said you"