anger issues~ Sam

Y/n pov:

I walk into school with my hood up and eyes down. Today is not the day.

I have anger issues. And not just normal issues its like really bad. I got put into therapy when I was only 7. I was always angry. Well that was untill I met Sam.

~flashback~

It was the middle of freshmen year. I look up from my phone to see a blonde boy at the front of the classroom talking to the teacher. I decide I don't care and look back down at my phone until I hear a voice Infront of me.

"Hey...is anyone sitting there?" I look up and the blonde boy was standing right in front of me smiling and pointing at the seat next to me.

"Oh um no..u can sit there" I say as he sits. He's cute...

"I'm Sam I just moved here from kansas" "I'm y/n"

~

And the rest is history. We just clicked and started dating right before the spling fling that year. He has such a positive outlook on the world and was wise beyond his years. Something about him calmed me and I liked that. It got to the point where I could live my life and smile and go through the bed things without freaking out. I even stopped going to therapy as often.

Sam has stood by me through everything and supported me 110%. Sure I can have my moments but he recognizes I still have a mental condition and have to live with that.

But latley it's been rough...

Everything has been pissing me off. Even the little things. He's noticed I've had a bit more of a attitude the normal but he just thinks I'm going thru a rough patch and it'll be ok.

I walk down the halls and go to my locker. I had a rough morning and the voices in my head are so loud I can't hear anything else. I grab my book when someone hugs me from behind. Sam. "Good morning beautiful" he says kissing my cheek. "Hey" I say coldly before walking to my next class leaving him there.

I walk to near the back of the room and sit down and put my head on my desk. Untill I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Sam standing there looking worried. "Hey...what's going on" he says softly playing with the ends of my hair. "Nothing" I reply with a breath avoiding his eye contact.

"C'mon babe I know you...I just want to help you-" "Mr.golbach don't you have somewhere to be" the teacher says from the front of the room. "Miss I was just-" "you two can make out on your own time, get to class" "but-" he tries to argue. "go!" The teacher exclaims. He takes a breath and cups my cheek "text me if u need me ok? I love you" and he leaves.

The teacher hands us a worksheet and I start to do it untill I hear high pitched giggling from behind me.

"Yeah the depressed one, she's with Sam"
"What does he see in her?"
"Be so fr she probably paid him a shit ton of money to go out with her"
"Do u think if I texted him he'd wanna link?"

I get fed up.

I turn around glaring at them. "Can you two shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business" I snap at them before turning back around.

"Definitely over 1000$ to put up with that" one of them continues.

Oh today is not the day...

Sam pov:

I go to my class and sit down. Im really worried about y/n. I know she's going through a episode right now I've noticed the signs but today is worse then it's been...I just hope I can get through to her before she blows up.

I'm doodling in my notebook thinking about her, not paying attention when I feel one of my friends tap my shoulder.

"Hey bro, your girlfriend is beyond pissed with Katie and Alexis."

Of course she is. "what happened" "I don't know but it doesn't sound good at all"

I pull out my phone and text her.

Sam 💛🫶: hey is everything ok? Are you ok?

            Read

Oh something really isn't Right

The bell rings and I go to my next class. I look for her on the way but don't see her anywhere. It sit anxiously through the whole class. I keep texting her but she's not even reading them. As soon as the lunch bell rings I practically jump out of my seat and run out of class looking for her. But I'm not the only one running...

A bunch of people are running twords the art wing yelling "FIGHT!"

I think about y/n's schedule. It's a B day and it's second block so she just had...fuck..art.

I run twords the art wing to see a crowd of people. There screaming and recording. I push through the crowd and see Alexis on the floor and y/n beating the living shit out of Katie.

I run twords her and lift her off as Katie's boyfriend does the same while Alexis's is at her side. "Y/n!" "Y/n stop!"

Y/n pov;

"Y/n!" "Y/n stop" before I have time to protest I'm pulled off of her and lifted off the floor. Sam runs with me in his arms and then  brings me to school weight room witch is supposed to be closed during lunch.

He puts me down and holds me tight to his chest. "I wasn't done Let me go!" I try to get out of his grip but it only tightens. "Not until you calm down" "I am calm!" "No love your not"

Something about him just makes me feel so safe and I finally let myself break down crying. He runs my back and kisses my head. "There you go love...let it out...I got you"

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" "shh love you have nothing to be sorry for"
"It's just getting so bad again.." "it's getting bad again?" I nod

"Why didn't you tell me?" "Idk..i thought I could handle it on my own" "even if that is that case i still want you to tell me so I can support you" I nod. "Are you hurt?" I shake my head. "No..I'm ok..I'm still numb so if I am I can't feel it yet." I can feel him want to say something ab me being numb but he just takes a deep breath.

"Ok here's what we're gonna do...I'm gonna call your therapist and make u a emergency appointment. we're gonna go to that then go home ..order some food and watch a movie and I'm gonna hold you and you can feel however you want. But then we are going to have a long serious talk ok? I want you to get better"

I nod. "I love you baby.. through your best and your worst" "I love you more" he kisses me softly and takes my hand leading me to the front door of the school leaving my anger behind.

A/n: I POSTED!  ITS A MIRACLE! this could have 2 parts if u want so lmk and as always leave requests!! I love you bbgs 🫶❤️💋