he's insecure ~ colby

Me, my boyfriend Colby and a bunch of our other friends are all hanging out at Sam's House for pizza night. I'm sitting in a little group with Colby, Tara, Jake, Kevin, and Reggie. We're all just talking when I feel someone wrap there arms around me and hug me from behind. "Hola hermosa." I immediately know it's Brennan.

I met Brennan when I was 13 and he's been my best friend ever since. He's been there through everything. Wether it was The long nights over my newest heartbreak or taking faimly vacations together he was there but our feeling have always been platonic. He's like my brother.

He sits down next to me and I notice Colby tense up a little. Colby and Brennan are really close but whenever I'm there he seems to get nervous. He knows about our past and is totally fine with it.

Ad the conversation goes on I feel him wrap his arm around my shoulder and pull me into him but I don't think anything of it because he loves physical touch. "Like y/n remember the time we went to Hawaii and snuck into all the clubs and got blacked out" Brennans been telling crazy stories for the last hour and I was there for all of them. I laugh and I feel Colby let out a sigh.

I turn to him "you ok love?" I ask because since Breanna showed up a hour ago he hasent said a word. "Yeah I'm just really tired" "we can go home if you want" our apartment is down the hall so it's not that big of a deal. "Yeah actually I think I'm gonna but you can stay" "no it's fine I'll go with you" "no babe stay have fun I'm just gonna take a shower and finish up some stuff. Just be home before midnight and be safe ok?"

I decide not to fight it because he seems very adamant about me staying. "ok call if u need anything I love you" "I love you too" he kisses me quickly and leaves. Wow that was weird. He never leaves pizza night because he's tired and if he is he just falls asleep on me. But I figured he just wants some alone time so I let him be.

About a hour or so later I decide to head home. I say bye to everyone the head into the apartment. As soon as I walk in hear sniffilig coming from our room. Uh oh...

I walk into our room and see Colby hugging a pillow tears spilling out of his eyes. I sit on the bed beside him and run my hand through his hair. "Hey what's wrong why are you crying" he just shakes his head and tries to force his tears to stop. I take the pillow from him and wrap my arms around him. "Let it out my love." He clings to me and starts to cry again.

I run his back with one hand and run a hand thru his hair with the other. "Ur ok...I got u...your safe" I whisper as I kiss his head. He starts to calm down a bit. "What's wrong my love?" He sniffles and then says in the most heart breaking voice "I'm not enough for you...you should be with Brennan instead he's everything you need"

My heart breaks at his words. "No baby...that's not true at all." "Yes it is..he was there for you through everything and we've only known each other for 2...and your family loves him and he's more attractive and-"

"Let me just cut you off right there...you are everything to me Colby. And you've done so much for me in the last 2 years and I know your going to be here forever. Andy family loves you too if not more. Brennan is like a brother to me and you are definitely not as attractive as you...i love you and only you"

"Really?" He sniffs and looks up and I kiss his forehead. "Really. I'm yours and only yours" he leans up and kisses me. "I love you Colby" "I love you too y/n" he cuddles back into me and holds me tight and whispers "mine.."

His

A/n: heyy this was a request so I hope you enjoy! There's more requests coming and as always please leave any requests or ideas down below! Love u all sm ❤️