a new years eve proposal ~ sam

It's new years eve and thank god for that because this year was crazy.

I'm standing in my room Infront of my mirror in my new black dress with sparkly heels, sparkly earrings, my hair curled and my makeup flawless. The makeup and hair gods were really on my side today.

I'm taken out of my trance by a voice behind me. "Wow..." Is all I hear my boyfriend Sam say. I walk over to him. "You like?" "Love" he says taking my hand and spinning me then kissing my lips. "You look absolutely beautiful"

I thank him and we go downstairs where people are starting to arrive. The traphouse is known for having the best party's and this was no exception. Except this one we diddnt invite randos. Just our extended friend group so in addition to all the trapboys and there respective girlfriends we also invited Katrina, amber, Shea, Kevin, Reggie, aryia, Kris, Celina, Jillian, Elton and a few others.

We spend the night drinking and dancing until we hear Corey yell "ITS ALMOST MIDNIGHT!" we all huddle together in the living room and turn on the TV as we all count down

10..

9..

8..

7..

6..

5..

4..

3..

2..

1..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Everyone turns to there friends an significant others to kiss hug etc. I turn to kiss sam but he's not standing there..that's when I notice him..on one knee holding a ring

Oh my god...

I clasp my hands over my mouth as I tear up. Everyone's attention turns to us as Sam starts to speak.

"Y/n I love you so much. Your my better half.  I don't wanna know how to live this life without you. You are truly my greatest adventure and treasure"

He starts to tear up and our friends and me laugh as his voice gets Shakey.

"Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife..? Will you marry me baby?"

YES! YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

He slips the ring on my finger and stands up pulling me into one of the greatest kisses I've ever had while everyone cheers. He pulls me into a hug after.

"I didn't think I was gonna cry" he says laughing as I wipe his eyes and he hugs me again.

"I love you y/n..so so much"

"I love you more Sam"

The best start to a new year.

A/n: happy new years loves!! Thank you all for making my year so special and I can't wait to see what story's I can come up with for you in 2024!!