car vibes ~ colby

Colby pov:

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" I start off the video. "Today me and Sam are going to go to Starbucks and are gonna try all of your favorite drinks! So let's go!"

Sam's driving and I'm in the passengers seat with the camera on the dashboard. We talk about future videos and what's next for us just what we normally do. We get to a red light and are sitting there for litterly ever.

"Oh LA traffic, there's nothing like it" Sam says. I look around at the cars and there's a girl in the car next to us with her windows down blasting "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus singing at the top of her lungs and is dancing and looks like she's having the tike of her life.

I start to laugh "dude the girl next to us is vibing so hard rn" Sam turns to look at her and I turn the camera twords her since our windows are down. She keeps going for a few lines then notices us and starts laughing. Wow her smile is beautiful....

Sam smiles at her while I laugh. The light turns green and Sam drives away and we're laughing. "Omg I love her" I say and Sam turns to the camera. "You herd it here first folks, Colby Brock just fell in love and you were all here to witness it"

Sam starts tapping about something else but I'm still thinking about her. I wonder i fi can find her Instagram or something...someone in the comments might know who she is. I gotta find this girl.

Timeskip: a week

Me and Sam decided to throw a party tonight and damn do we know how to throw a good one. It's about 11:30 and it's in full swing. There are people dancing, drinking, hooking up you know the usual. Me and Sam pride ourself on throwing the best party's in la.

But I'm still thinking about her. She's just a girl I saw for 2 minutes one time and I don't even know her name but still. She hasn't left my mind all week. There's something about her, I know it. I tried to find her but couldn't.

I take another sip of my whiteclaw and shake myself out of it. C'mon Colby your at a party filled with lots of pretty girls who's names you do know. Go find one of them instead. I'm walking around looking for someone to talk to when I bump into someone and grab her arm so she doesn't stumble. "Shit I'm sorry.." she just giggles and looks up at me and that's when I see it.

The smile I've been looking for....

Y/n pov:

I'm sitting at my vanity doing the finishing touches on my makeup. One of my friends got invited to a big party. I'm not rly sure who's party it is but she's dragging me along anyways. I'm not complaining though I LOVE parties. It's a big house full of people I don't know. I love meeting new people.

While I'm putting on my lipgloss my mind wanders to the only thing I've been thinking about for the last week. Him. Idek who he is! He's some guy who caught me jamming at a red light and filmed it. His smile was just so inticing and the way his blue eyes lit up was just...magical. I don't usually commit to people I just kiss and move on. Life's short and I wanna live mine. But there's something about him I can't shake...

I look at my short tight dress in the mirror and look down at my shoes. Converse. Why would I wear heels just to stumble and take them off.

We get in the car and drive off. Once we get there the party's in full swing. We both down a white claw then grab another but she's soon off flirting with some guy that caught her attention.

I decide to walk around. I'm just looking around taking everything in when I collied with someone's chest. I stumble and whoever I bump into grabs my arm so I don't fall and I giggle from the alchoal in me. "Shit..I'm sorry" the voice says and I look up and am met with the piercing blue eyes I've been thinking for that last week.

"Hey your the girl from the car!" He exclaims smiling. "Your the guy with the camera!" I say. He extends his game and flashes his beautiful smile at me "I'm Colby" "y/n" I say shaking his hand.

"Y'know this is gonna sound really creepy but I've been thinking about you and your beautiful smile all week" I smile. "Ive been thinking about you too!" He smiles even bigger at that.

"So y/n tell me about yourself" "well I like the beach and the ocean. I like trying new things and traveling. I wanna see as much of the world as possible and meet as many people as possible. Gotta take chances yk? Life is short so we gotta live everyday to the fullest"

"Wow...your litterly the sunshine version of me. I like the beach at night, and traveling and seeing the world and I litterly have a merch line called "take chances" and I completely agree. You gotta live while you can"

"Well then ig a part of you is tattooed on me forever" I flip my wrist and show him the "take chances" tattoo on my wrist. "No way" he says as he shows me him in his arm. "We're intertwined forever" I say and he laughs

"Oh and Cinnamon buns! I love cinnamon buns! That's important" I swear he hasn't stopped smiling. "Yk your different y/n...do u have a boyfriend?" "No, no one wants to try crazy things with me and just wants to settle down. But I don't want that yet. When I'm older ofc but not now" "we're litterly the same person it's scary"

Then Sam and a girl come over. "Sam your never gonna guess what, this is the girl from the car" "no way" he says and turns to Colby "hey I'm Sam" he says and shakes my hand. "Y/n" I say and Sam gives Colby a look. Then the girl introduces herself. "Hi I'm kat your litterly so pretty" "so are you babes" I say as she hugs me. She gives Colby the same look

Suddenly party in the USA starts to play and the boys look at me. "it's your song cutie" Colby says "you guys wanna do something fun?" I ask and they nod. I take colbys hand and lead them all to the middle of the room. we get get up on a table and start singing our hearts out to each other. Once it's over we're all laughing. We end up hanging out for the rest of the night and soon almost everyone is gone.

"Hey it's late do you wanna stay over? I'm sure kat has extra stuff u can use" "um yeah actually if u don't mind since my ride left with a guy with purple hair." "Wait are u friends with Tara?" He asks and I nod. He then turns to Sam. "She's the one Tara was yapping about"

Kat takes me to the bathroom and hands me shorts and a T-shirt. She shows me where they keep the extra toothbrushes and gives me a scrunchie and a makeup wipe and lets me use her skincare. "So is this your first time meeting Colby?" "No actually I met him last week at a stoplight bc I was vibing and-" "that was you?! Omg he's been yapping about you all week! And let me tell u the way he looked at you I've never seen him look at anyone like that before" I smile. We keep talking and then I go to colbys room where he put on grey sweats with no shirt. wow.

I go lay down next to him. He wraps a arm around me and I lay my head on his chest. "Yk y/n I rly rly like you. I feel like I've known you forever" "aw I really like you too" "idk if u know this but me and Sam do paranormal investigation and explore abandond places all over the world. If he down I'd love to bring u sometime." "Id absolutely love to" he kisses my cheek making me blush. "Take chances"...my brain echos. I look up and him and move closer to his lips and he meets me halfway bringing his lips to mine and it feels like everything connected into place. Idk what it is but there's something about him. Something I can't ignore. We pull away and he smiles down at me. "Do u wanna go get cinimian buns in the morning?" He asks with a smirk and I smile. "Of course". He chuckles and burrys his head on top of mine. "Goodnight beautiful" "goodnight handsome"

a/n: this was such a cute idea and was not executed well so I might edit it but idk. I could also do a part 2. This could be a whole story if u want it to be. Anyways I just wanna say thank you guys for your support you've all been so so sweet latley like omg I've cried Twice bc no ones ever complained my writing much less told me I'm there favorite author and that I make the best story's. I love you all so incredibly much. Please please please leave requests of what you guys want to see. I love u all so much ❤️