physic reading ~ sam

Sam pov:

Im driving in the car with Colby on our way to a psychic reading for a video. I check my phone for what seems like the 40th time in the last 5 minutes.

No new notifications

I sigh I was hoping y/n had texted me but she diddnt. We've been together for 4 almost 5 years. I love her, I do but latley we've been fighting so much and idk how much longer we can make this work. Before this rough patch I wanted to marry her, settle down have a family and a life with her.

We argue about everything possible, she cries, we make up or ig just make out. It's a cycle. She's never seen me cry over a argument though. Sure I do sometimes but she's never seen it.

Today our fight was big. I can't even remember what it was about but she cried a lot. She was justified I was just annoyed she wouldn't take my side. I left so mad i didn't say bye or I love you before I left witch we always do

"Dude c'mon you love her" Colby says from the drivers seat. "I know...I do" I reply. Maybe this reading will tell me about my future with her.

We walk in and our greeted by a dark room with candles. The psychic sits Colby down in a little circle on the floor and me in a chair since he's going first.

For him she reads that love is coming soon and big things are coming with some girl starting with a "m". He's been flirting with this Malia girl lately and he really likes her so I hope it's her. She also reads about some mental things that are almost over for him witch I surely hope she's right ab because he's been really down lately.

Now it's my turn. I sit in the circle and she traces my hand and pulls some cards. She reads a lot about money and success but then..."Oh...wow this card is rare...are you in a relationship currently?" "Yeah" "starting with *insert your first initial here*?" "Yeah..y/n" "keep her. Absolutely do not let her go for any reason. She's your soulmate. She's the sunshine in your life. No matter how many rough patches you go through she is the one"

Something about that switches my brain and I start to cry. She really is my person and my sunshine..I've been wrong latley but too stupid to notice. "I love her so much..." I cry. "Tell her that...she needs to hear it..she thinks she's loosing you. Go get her before it's to late."

I look at Colby and he throws me his keys. "Ill call a Uber" he says as I run out and speed home. I soon as I get inside I run inside. "Y/N?!"

Y/N POV:

"Y/N?!" i hear a very distraught Sam yell. He runs upstairs and into the room where I'm standing at the door since I was about to go down. He has tears running down his face and he just hugs me tight. "I'm so sorry..I've been an awful boyfriend..I need you and I want a future with you...I love you so much."

That alone makes me start to cry ..I needed to hear that so bad, I thought I was pushing him away. "I'm sorry too ..u haven't been awful I have. I love you"

He shakes his head and goes to say something but then doesn't. "No more arguing...please" "ok...no more" he pulls from the hug and gives me the most passionate kiss. There's my boy....

"Can we just go cuddle for the night...I just wanna be sweet" he says. And I nod. We lay in bed holding each other all night. Just us the way it should be.

A/n: OMG IM ALIVE!!! I WAS GONNA POST LAST WEEK BUT DIDDNT BUT IM NOT DEAD I PROMISE ALL YOUR REQUESTS ARE COMING I SWEAR. LOVE YOU HOES ❤️❤️❤️