not your fault ~ sam

This is a request!!

Its hellweek and my genius boyfriend and best friend decided to stay a week at the conjuring house. Great. They had me come along on the first night. I wanted to stay the whole week because who knows what might happen but I knew they wanted to do this and so I'm gonna let them.

Its night 1 and we just took our tour and even already got some activity. Colbys voice was echoing and there were knocks. Colby he sitting on the couch and me and Sam are standing. codi and satori are about to do there method. They can hold hands and ghosts talk to them. How cool is that?!

"There are 5 people here with you" satori claims. "You mean we brought 5 people in?" Sam asks. "Yup..you guys ready for this?" They hold each other's wrist and you can hear footsteps coming up. Wtf. I look down at the boys feet but there just as shocked as I am "Hi!" Satori greets the ghost. She explains her method to the spirit and it understands. "Are you from here?" 2 knocks. No. Did you come here with one of them? 1 knock. Yes. "Do you have a message?" 1 knock. "Ok...a....b....c...d..."

The ghost starts to spell my name.  "Y/n?" Staori asks 1 knock. "Ok can u tell us your name
...a...b...c....d....e....f...g...h" 1 knock.

She starts again.

"A..." 1 knock.

She keeps spelling

...h...a...i..l...

I freeze. It can't be. There's no way. The last 2 letters are spelt.

E...y.

I start to cry. "Hailey?" Staori asks. 1 knock.

"Oh my god..." I crouch down covering my face with tears flowing. "Do you need a break?" "Yeah..." Sam and Colby are frozen.

Hailey...my best friend. She drowned in a lake when we were 16. I was with her and I got out. I blame myself everyday. It's my fault she died.

Sam walks over and hugs me. I cry into his chest. "It's ok...it's ok." He says while planting a  kiss on my head and rubbing my back. Colby starts explaining to the camera what's going on.

"We can stop if you want babe" Sam says to me but I shake my head. He keeps hugginy me from behind as I tell satori I'm ready to keep going.

Staroi continues. "Do you have a message?" 1 knock.

She starts to spell

N....o...t.....y..o...u...r....f...a...u...l...t

I wipe tears as I hear that. She knows what I've been through since she passed

W....a...t...c...h...i..n...g...o..v..e..r...y...o....u

I wipe even more tears as I smile. I miss her so so much.

I...l...o...v...e...y...o..u...

"I love you too." I whisper.

"Is there anything else you'd like to tell anyone?" 1 knock.

"Ok who?"

S...a...m

I feel Sam's grip tighten on me. He never met Hailey but knows all about her. He's herd every story, been there for every breakdown.

"Ok what do you want to tell him?"

T...a...k...e....c...a...r...e...o...f....h...e....r

I feel him kiss my head and nod. "I got her...don't worry" I squeeze his hand 3 times our signal for I love you and he does it back.

We're going to be ok.

A/n: OMG HEY YALL SORRY IVE BEEN MIA I WAS SICK. THIS WAS A REQUEST AND I ADORED DOING IT SO PLEASE DROP REQUETS IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSEGE ME! I LOVE BRINGING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE!