Overview #1

Azure Reigns, born on Dec.6.1998 became a beautiful woman since. Dancing at a young age of 3, learning different dance styles but garnered more towards the art of hip-hop and the art of being a majorette in college. Winning many awards due to her dancing but what also help her was her beautiful face. She looked like a barbie doll with her tall stature. She became a model at the age of 12 years old. Modeling children brand to Yves saint Laurent to a Victoria's secret model. She soon at the age of 21 started her own modeling agency, where she taught kids how to model. She would still dance for different artists from Beyonce to Rhianna to Jennifer Lopez and Tinashe and Trey Songz. Some people would say she had it all, from the looks to the body to the career and to her lifestyle. But she still was upset with a old friend of hers that had left her out to dry as the friend work under someone else. 

She continued to grind, continued to get money and expand her modeling business that now had some famous children at her agency. Her dance classes had long lines as she taught many students as they saw her as family.  It was a day off when she got the call from that old friend. They both stalk each other on Instagram as Kristen watched her friend open another modeling agency in New Orleans and a dance place in New York. Azure watched Kristen on her trips to her smooth dance moves. Azure barely films her dance but when she does it would get millions of views. When Kristen asked her to be her secret weapon like old time's sake, she had to think long and hard at first saying no but soon changing her mind as before they hung up. She filled out the form before hitting send. Street women fighter wouldn't know what hit them.