Uncut Battle#3

Azure had been on a winning streak excluding the battle between her and Kirsten

Azure had been on a winning streak excluding the battle between her and Kirsten. She could tell that she had gained some of the respect from the dancers. She was a wild card, and they couldn't wait to see what she comes up with next. It was four or three battles after her and Harimu before Daniel had called Redlic of Manne Queen down to the stage. Everyone was waiting to see who she'll pick but Azure. She was chilling, after drinking her water. Of course, she was hearing what was going on but wasn't watching. Redlic had a common goal in mind to get revenge for her sister Yoojin who was beaten by Jam's secret weapon Azure. She could tell Azure was relaxing like she was just there to chill. Redlic had saw her matches, but she didn't think that she was a better dancer than her.

"My no respect dancer is Azure of Jam Republic. You don't deserve respect. justice for Yoojin." Redlic said as the teams gasped. 

"Another revenge?!" Vessi from Lady Bounce gasped.

There were already 2 revenges by Yoojin and Azure. Azure got up as Latrice move over to let her pass. The girl had her flannel on, her sleeves rolled up with her ponytail down. She made it down and headed to the stage. 

"And I'll beat you by dancing just like her. justice for Harimu." Azure says as everyone could feel the tension between the two. Kirsten 'ooh' as she and the girls stared at the two. The girls already knowing the deal as she with Jam behind her cheering her on as her song started.

(0:15-1:19) (Since she stands up)

Azure walks forward before stopping in the middle of the stage as her hands were in prayer motion hitting the beat to the song as she started dancing. She moves were powerful yet clean as she dance for everyone to see her. Her facial expression was the star of the dance as she was captivated by the music. Moving like the music own her body, as she used every bit of her body. Azure used her hair like Redlic always did making the girls that caught it laugh. She added floor tricks as she hit her hand to the beat as everyone screams as she moved her bottom. Let's just say Daniel saw an eye fill that day.  She used more hair as Redlic did as she finished with a backbend as Daniel ended her side with saying 1. The teams cheered as they screamed "Oh my god!"

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                            Redlic    Manne Queen

Redlic dance to a Chris brown 'Fine China' as she swings her hair while Azure match it. Some the girls caught on to what she was doing, started laughing. Redlic did a few moves the same as Azure motion with her hand how many times she did it as she favored Back bending a lot more. Jam laughed at the girl as she counted. Most of the teams thought Redlic was doing something expect Tsubakill and BEBE, 1Million and Wolf'Lo, her unnies to the rescue. Finally, Daniel ended her side before they waited for the judges to pick their winner. The que cards came up and Redlic was disappointed.

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                             .

                                                                              .

                                                                              .

                                                          Jam Republic Azure

 Azure smiled she listened to watch each judge had to say. Like her other battles they had met their expectations. Monika was sure that she deserves to be a Choreographer. She told Azure that if she became one let her know. But little do they know she was.  Azure laughed and Jam smiled as they knew. She on a higher level than most. Azure bowed saying thank you before it moves on to Mike who screamed her name. Azure smiled as he complimented her dancing as her dancing was the greatest thing that he had ever seen. Azure smiled, nodding as he continued talking before it went to Shownu. Just like when she first dance, it felt like a performance. He loved her power while dancing. After last judge, Azure and Redlic went to their seats, like Harimu and hers. Redlic was a sore loser. Azure and Jam went back to their seats as Lia sent Azure a thankful expression as they both nodded to each other. She had Lia's respect.

Inspo: Redlic vs Latrice's worst dancer battle.