Lady Bounce Vs. Manne Queen (Elimination battle)

"It'll be an interesting battle though

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"It'll be an interesting battle though." Emma said making the girls nod.

They were brought out; Azure saw that it was just the judges.

"They must don't want people to know the final 4." Azure thought as she sat next to Audrey. They would now have the interesting battle of the lady and the queen.

Manne Queen entered first as the girls cheered for them. Lady Bounce came out next. Manne Queen had just their team to cheer them on, but Azure notice that 1Million and BEBE had both Lady Bounce and Manne Queen's banners. This should be interesting. Azure and the girls cheered for them as they came out. Daniel had called them up to the stage. Everyone listened to what Daniel had to say. They had to win 4 battles out of seven. Nob spoke first before it was Funky Y's turn. After everyone clapped before starting the first battle.

The battle was a hidden prop battle. Lady Bounce was going first then Manne Queen was next.

Lady Bounce had brought out their prop. Azure wondered what Lady Bounce had in mind. Very different than Manne Queen. Azure waited for the battle to begin.

Azure watch as they got started. Azure still wondered the type of vibe will Lady Bounce give them. It was cool so far until their balloon prop wouldn't pop.

"Ooh, they made a mistake." Azure geezed but continued watching. She could tell they was giving it their all before they switch to Mann Queen. Azure becoming their cheerleader.

"Let's go Manne Queen!" Azure cheered as she waves around their banner. Manne Queen smiled hearing her as she cheered. She made up as hundreds of people.

Azure looked on as Redlic and Funky Y made a mistake.

"Don't worry about boos, you got it. Keep going." Azure shouted before it was over. Monika and Honey J smiled at the girl as her cheers gave Manne Queen the strength that they needed.

Manne Queen sent Azure thumbs up as she sent them back before they waited to see who won the first battle.

Manne Queen won 2:1 by Judges votes. Making the starting point:

 Manne Queen: 1

Lady Bounce:0

Azure clapped after she listened to Honey J and Monika talk. Next was the 1 on 1 battle which was between Vessi and Yoojin. Azure had stood up after hearing the two talks before she cheered at Yoojin, who made the stance familiar to all the teams. The stance she uses to face Kirsten.

"Oh my god!" Azure smiling at Kirsten, who almost scream smiling hard as they waited for the battle to start. 

Secret Weapon|| SWF2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें