Certain Moments in Knowing Brothers

1

1. Azure Bringing a Surprise for Knowing Bros and Street Woman Fighter 2 Leaders

Before Azure came in, one of the Knowing Bros notice that someone was missing. The leaders looked around like who? They were surprised when Azure came in with many bags as she came in. Halo jump smiling, yelling that she scared her. Halo and Bada helped her with the bags as one of the Knowing Bros gestured the bags to be put on the empty desk. 

"Hello, I'm Azure Reigns and I bring gifts." Azure says as she started handing out the bags with a smile. The caption showing ' Awwing Our caring Azure'. Knowing Bros could smell the amazing food from the bag as they opened it.

"I have fix you all a states meal from New Orleans, Louisiana. So, I hope you enjoy. A meal that my Leaders have already tasted." Azure said with a smile as the Knowing Bros wowed at her Korean. The leaders looked happy with their bags as they hugged her before they really started the show.

2. When Azure tells Knowing Bros, she's a Model

When Knowing Bros finds out she's a model and that she models from different brands. They asked her to show them her walk. She gladly did as she had all their attention. She told them that there are different walks that she would use depending on the brand, but this one was her favorite. As she walked, swaying her hips softly as it looked like a prowling lioness. Knowing Bros shooked as they watched her model before she was done. Everyone clapped as she bowed before going to stand next to Halo.

3.Her dancing to Swalla

Her dancing to Swalla was almost every Korean favorite as she moves nice and clean adding her own flare while keeping the attention on her. Many would say that they were captivated with her and her dancing.

3.Making most of Knowing Bros Blush

Most of the viewers pointed out that every time she would talk or certain motions, she made with her hands or body. There would be certain Knowing Bros that would blush at her. Heechul and Kyungsoo would try not to stare at her. She was something to watch out for. When she spoke like her dancing was like she commanded the stage. When she did Chili with the leaders, Both Super Junior members along with the two in the back and Kyungsoo only focus on her as she was dancing it more her style. Sexy and Sensual but still keeping up with the leaders.

4. Her and Halo's Friendship

Other viewers notice that every time Halo would talk, Azure would just look at her. Or when they randomly hugging each other. Either she back hugging her or Halo back hugging her. Halo and her sometimes be whispering to each other as one of the leaders speak. You'll see her passing some snacks to Halo as they were listening to the girls and Knowing Bros. 

5. Bada Caught Watching Azure.

Swf2 Fans went crazy when they would sometimes catch Bada watching Azure. The first time was when she was talking to Knowing Bros about her own Leader. The second time was when she would watch her talk to Halo. The fans would joke and say 'what Bada looking at?' Multiple times she was caught looking. Fans still joke about it. They still planning their ship name.

6. Bada vs. Azure solo Battle

When they both battle each other, Azure moving amazing as she dance to Savage as interacted with Bada, who went along with as everyone around went shock as she dances before Heechul's bandmate called the countdown before it was Bada's turn as she danced to You got it. The Viewers was looking on Tv, tweeted on Twitter' Maybe we need to give them a room.' 

'Azure was biting her lip and blushing like damn. I feel you.' 

'I don't know Howl, Azure about to steal your girl.' 

'Bada looked happy at the lap dance she was getting from Azure.'

  'Azure rushed to get that hug.'

Azure blushed before it was over. And Azure hugged her of course.

7. Hype Girl Azure

Azure showed good sportsmanship, cheering and smile with the leaders. She hyped them up and they did the same. She became close to the girls after it was over. Hype Girl Azure success.