Uncut Battle#2

After Latrice and Momo's battle, everyone anticipated who would be the next battler

After Latrice and Momo's battle, everyone anticipated who would be the next battler. Jam was gaining wins from her, Audrey, Kirsten and Emma's wins alone. Azure started listening to Daniel talk as the girls leaned forward to see who he would call. 

"The next battler is...." Daniel started.

Azure listened very clearly.

"Harimu from 1Million." Daniel finished as Harimu's second time as a battler, as she walks to the center stage.

Harimu spoke as everyone watched her. Lia Kim wanting to know who her member and co would pick.

"I pick Azure from Jam Republic." Harimu said making everyone gasp. Azure was shocked, she wouldn't have thought Harimu would call her out. Harimu started talking more.

"I don't see you as a no respect dancer. I think we're both strong to match each other's vibe." Harimu said smiling. Azure walks down the steps as Both groups got behind their battler. Harimu on the right side and Azure of the left side. They had listened to Daniel had to say as he told them that Azure was first then Harimu goes. 

Azure's song started as she got ready, everyone looking to see what she's dancing to. They heard a guy's voice as he called himself Beyonce's husband as him and Beyonce talked. Azure spread her arms out as she lips synced "What's my name?" as her members yelled her name, cheering as the judge's paid attention to her movements as the teams yelled around them before the beat drop.

Her movements sharp yet clean as she began to dance. Her dancing matched the lyrics as the song progressed. Her hair was a partner as she hit the beat smoother as many people watch with their mouths wide open gaped. They were surprised to see Emma from Jam subtly improvise into it as she was her partner. The action was so subtle but had everyone cheesing hard. She smiles as she carried on, breaking it down like it was back in 98. Before she finished it off, with a spilt as she stared Harimu in her face as Tsubakill and most of the teams yelled cheering for the tall girl. The girls from Jam Republic help her up as they got ready to see Harimu's dance. 

Everyone was still amazed at Azure's dance as always. First the Kirsten vs Azure battle, now this. Azure stood as Harimu's song started. 'Lady Marmalade' played as Harimu started dancing as the 1Million girls hype her up. She tried to dance as sexy as she could as she made her steps clean yet messy. She tried to dance along the lyrics instead going along with the beat. She had moments where her and Azure interacted causing them to scream. pulling Azure close to her, her and Azure looking at each other before she continued dancing. 

The claps earned all around after she was done. Now it was time for the judge's to judge. Daniel waited on the three judges as they lifted up their cue cards showing their winner.

                                                                                            .

                                                                                            .

                                                                                            .

                                                                                             .

                                                                                             .

                                                                         Jam Republic's Azure

Azure clapping as they listened to the judges. Monika seeing her show such power and being captivating. Mike seeing her go all out as she dances. She was amongst the brilliant dancers possible, and he couldn't wait to see how far she will go. Shownu was also amazed by her. She clapped after they was done before her and Harimu hugged. There was such an amazing one, might've been the top four. She added a win to their side and a lost to 1Million's side.