Ending credit Mission

Daniel had spoken to the audience. While he was talking, the girls were changing getting ready for the ending performance. The first crew Daniel announced was 1Million.

Azure painted two stripes to her arm which wasn't covered by her sleeves. She also added the paint to her cheeks like she's getting ready for war. Azure freshens her hair which she had token out the day before she tried not to cry. Azure knew that she wouldn't be on stage with the girls for a while. I had things to do. New choreography to send to her choreographers who would teach her students. She had to look at a area space to make an agency and studio in Korea. Yes, she decided that her new spaces would be in Korea. Just looking at these dancers that showed a lot of promise. She knew she would rather encourage more dancing styles. Her also gaining new models as well. She was going to do amazing. No Regrets No Nothing. Her phone had binged as she was texted.

                                                          Good luck Zuree!!!- Harper

Next was BEBE.

Azure walked out as she saw that the other girls was done. The girls hugged.

"I'm going to miss you guys," Azure says hugging them.

"We're going to miss you too," Kirsten said to her.

"I've decided the new state for my agencies," Azure stated.

"What?" The girls shocked.

"Where?" Ling said.

"Here." Azure smiled.

"What!" The girls cheered.

"Yep! So, I might be here for a while. I'm going to get residence up here, but I'll have to get my paperwork done first." Azure smiles as the girls congratulated her. 

"Oh my gosh!" Kirsten hugged her. 

They were so proud of their friend. They knew she was an amazing businesswoman. She was an ace for sure. The producers had come to them about mentoring the street dance girls' fighters. Azure said that she couldn't but wouldn't mind being a special guest or something.  It was their time for their performance.

                                                                        (Final Message)

"Hi guys, sorry I'm late. I had business to attend to." Azure said as she sat door taking off her heels putting her iced coffee down." Azure says with a soft smile.