Jungkook/Azure Moments

1. Eye contact 

One thing about Jungkook and Azure moments, there would be beautiful amount of eye contact. He can't keep his eyes off her when she was practicing with him during 3D. If they see each other, Eye contact. 

2. Lingering Touches

During 3D live performance, when it was her turn to dance with him. Some fans could spot lingering touches before he was dragged away to be with the guys. In Standing next to you video BTS, she was getting her make up done. He had come to visit her as they were talking shocking the makeup artist. They were holding each other hands, joking around. The makeup artist was shocked to see them.

3. Stares

Mostly on Jungkook part, during standing next to you video, in her first outfit garnered her a lot of attention as she wore an catsuit. Many fans wondered how he could work with her in that. But Jungkook took it like a soldier. Something to tell the boys about. They had amazing chemistry during BTS of it. She kept him on his toes. Most scenes felt like Jungkook could stare at her all day.

4. 'Friendly' Dates 

After 3D performance, He took everyone out to eat. Mostly sitting by Azure as everyone talked to each other. Some would see her talking to Jungkook as they whispered in each other ears. Seeing them laugh and smile. The girls could easily see their secret weapon blush. Another Friendly date was after standing next to you, it was just them this time. They spoke about a lot of their lives and their goals. 

5. Amazing Chemistry

Between the two sets, anyone that work with Jungkook would say he was being his self around Azure. They knew him to be shy around women but around Azure, he was very outgoing. His choreographer would always be crypt that they have amazing chemistry.  During their scenes on standing next to you, you would see a small sparkle in his eyes at her.