Seoul Music Awards

The girls waited for their turn at the Seoul Music Awards to walk the red carpet

The girls waited for their turn at the Seoul Music Awards to walk the red carpet. Azure fitted good in her beautiful dress, her passion twist in a beautiful hairstyle. Her face beat to perfection. The did TikTok as they waited for it to start. They finally called as they walked to the red carpet. She glided behind Emma, who looked like she was having a hard time walking in her heels. 

They stood in the middle as the cameras took a picture of them.

                                                                                   (Her pose)

                                                                                   (Her pose)

Her eyes smiling as they take pictures of them before they left to go inside.

                            (Her outfit is like Audrey's and Ling's, but she has on fishnets stocking.)

As their doll like movements intro, amazed the crowd and the idols that watched them as they started. Their facial expressions match the song to the core. Azure bringing more as she dances. Her tall stance towering over her teammates. As she did her pilate turn into a death drop as she handspring back into her dance position. They didn't have Latrice with them on stage, but she'll make them memorable for her.  They made sure to leave an open spot for their missing member. Before they were done, as Azure blew kisses as she tosses her hair around her before they walked to the center stage, where they would perform 3D.

They dance with the first girl group as Azure danced her butt off. She didn't want to do her part without JK, so she kept her sexiness to her as she dance. They all came together as they finished it. 

                                                             She had fun that night.