Jam Republic

The girls got up, Azure standing taller than her members

The girls got up, Azure standing taller than her members. Hwasa was drawn to her right off the back. She wanted to know who she was. 

"Hello we are..." Kirsten started.

"Jam Republic!" They yelled in unison.

"I'll will be you." Kirsten said as the girls got ready.

Hwasa agreed.

Once they started, Azure was by Ling and Audrey as they started their practice.

Azure drew them in again with her power fast yet on beat. Her sexiness drew them in like a moth to a flame. Hwasa kind wondered who she wanted to be her. Should she go with Kirsten or Azure? As she heard many of the dancers' shout Azure name. Azure was stealing the show. She knew and everyone else knew it too.

Once they were done, Hwasa complimented them before she said that the chorus was boring, that it could've been better.

Later that day, Azure had gone to their open area after she had taken out her hair before washing it. Kirsten had sat them all down to talk about the Interim as Azure dried her hair. 

"So, playing it safe, didn't work." Kirsten said sadly. They girls nodded as they all knew what to do now. Their secret weapon was a goldmine.

"Azure's Choreo, it is." Emma stated.

"The girls thought it before Azure got the idea to combine them to together.

"Maybe we could combine the two together." Azure says.

The girls looked at her, wondering what she was talking about.

"We could use the beginning of the practice choreo. Like take each part we deem fit and combine it into something maybe global than this thing." Azure continued as she felt her hair was dry enough before greasing it and started braiding it down. Their secret weapon was golden alright. She did her hair like she was a professional when she needed to.