Knowing Bros Swf2 performances compilation

1. Azure showed why she was the secret weapon as she matches every beat of smoke along with the leaders. Bada having her in Kirsten's spot as they hi-five each other as her and Kirsten did before they danced. She danced in platform Mary-janes as she didn't miss no beat.

 She danced in platform Mary-janes as she didn't miss no beat

2. They danced to chili next as she stood next to Mina as they danced to Chili 1Milllion version. Azure did what she was going to always do. She was sexy as she danced to Chili with a smile on her face. 

3. To her surprise she was made to dance to Click Like, another dance that went popular (before/after) smoke. Azure stood as everyone watched her before they played Click Like music as she started moving almost twin to her Jam Republic 's Latrice. Dancing with amazing power and using the open floor to her advantage as everyone watch her before it ended. Knowing Bros wowed looking shock as she didn't let her shoes hinder her.

4. Next was Mina and she was singing which amazed Azure as she was softly dancing while smiling. She was clapping as she moved. Her tallness also drew their attention as she moved.

5. Next Nob dance with Heechul and his bandmate to their song. Azure watched, cheering nob on along with everyone else. Clapping once they were done.

6. Next Bada danced her choreography to Next Level. (I'm still waiting for that book to update which had where she was a duo with someone, and their manager stole her choreo for Bada. Author if you see this please update.) Azure copied the move as she watched, cheering for Bada. Clapping once she was done.

7. Bada danced Rover. Azure hypes Bada up as she claps for her.

8. After Rover, she danced Zoo. Azure hypes her up again as she dances. 

9. Next was Lia and Mina as they danced to Mi Gente  the Beyonce remix. As Azure dances while cheering as she moved her upper body when Beyonce says, ' Throw DD's in his face'. She smiled watching them. Before they were done, she cheered for them.

10. Azure stood front floor with sweats and sneakers. As everyone wondered what she was going to dance to. Jason Derulo 'Swalla' play. They cheered as they heard Nicki Minaj part as she started dancing. Her moves were surplus as she moves with amazing pace and hit every beat. Doing some floor work, causing them to cheer before getting back up and continue dancing before finishing with a small backflipped and twist before back bending on her knees. Azure smiled as they cheered for her before they had to change for the dance battle.

11. They was in a new area where they would have a dance battle. 1st was Funky Y and Nob versus Lia and Mia. Funky Y started it off first with Todrick Hall' Legs, Hips, Nails'. Which she did amazing Azure give her that. She was sitting next to Halo as they danced. Since it was an odd number, they were going to have her choose who she wanted to dance against as a solo. She clapped once they were done.

12. Nob and Funky Y won so it was them against Halo and Bada. She just liked watching the leaders battle. She started cheering for Halo and Bada right off the back. She like some parts of their battle. Clapping after they was done.

13. It was time for Azure to choose her opponent as they made the leaders stand up as she chose Bada to dance against. Everyone ooh but couldn't wait to see the battle. She started dancing to 'Savage remix' by Megan thee stallion ft Beyonce as they watched her dance. Azure's dancing nice and fast but clean and slow so they could look at every move that she made. Making some on some of the knowing bros blushed as they watch. They were cheering for her as she interacted with Bada some as she also went along with it.  Before it was Bada's turn, dancing to Vedo ' You Got It'. Azure started blushing as Bada was interacting with her. Since Bada was a foot taller than her. Bada had everyone shook as she finished up. Azure didn't care who won but she got her hug from Bada. As everyone cheered around them shocked.

14. Nob and Funky Y choose guess the song before Funky Y started dancing to it. Funky Y grabbing Azure's hand, pulling her up to dance with her. As her, Funky Y, NOB and Bada dance to Eve, Psyche, and bluebeard's wife. Her and Funky Y going into Jam Republic's dance moves. Azure laughs once done.

15. Next Bada had guess the song for Blackpink 'As If it's your last' as she started singing and dancing to it. Azure clapped as she slowly followed the footwork before the next song was guessed: Twice ' feel the rhythm'. Before they started playing it. All the leaders including Azure, who was following the steps started dancing to it.

                                                                                  The end