Hwasa Mission

~Kirsten's voiceover while talking about Audrey~

  There's no other relationship like Audrey and Azure. Audrey is babied by Azure alike and she can never do in her eyes or ours. 

                                  ~Showing Audrey and Azure cuddling sleeping~

Usually if you see Audry, you will sometimes see Azure. Audrey is just this ray of light that can make even the iciest person crumble.

                                ~Azure sitting close to Audrey, looking down at her and her cuteness. ~

Azure sat on the side of the couch as they listened to 'Chili' before they started dancing. Azure was a great help; she was in her own world listening with her air pods in her ear. Azure knew that 'Chili' was something hot, something fiery. Azure had looked up the meaning of the something before going to tell the girls. Kirsten was already starting to get some choreography down as Trice complimented that she liked it. 

"Okay, so 'Chili' is based on theme of confidence, independence, and self-assertion. So since 'Chili' is basically hot, something fiery and intense." Azure told the girls.

"When can have the base as we are fanning ourselves." Azure finished. Kirsten and the girls nodded. Azure showed them a small tidbit of what she was thinking while sing the chorus. The girls watched her with a smile on the faces as Azure was in her zone. Once she was finished, they cheered, smiling.

"I'm thinking for the chorus to have two parts. Something spicy, ya' know." Azure mentioned.

"Okay, so right now we'll play it safe. y' know let see what she says. "Kirsten said.

"Yeah, and then we surprise them with our weapon's choreo." Emma cheered, knowing with two heads like Kirsten and Azure, they might just win this.

Azure smiled before they went back to trying to dance to the verses. They started Kirsten's safe play first before having Azure teach them her interpreted versioned of the verses. 

Once they were done, it was perfect, sexy and intense.