Reaction: Uncut Jam Duo (Latrice/Kirsten)

(Short reactions chapters)

When it was time for the 2 to 2, It was Jam versus Lady bounce. Azure and the girls had to choose who would be going. Even though her and Kirsten had a duo choreography, but they decided that Latrice and Kirsten would go. The girls stood on the right side of the judges and Lady Bounce was on the left side. Azure stood by Emma as they waited for their music to start before Latrice and Kirsten got in to it. She smiled as she watched the two dances. Cheering as she watched. If only it was a trio. As she watched Kirsten and Latrice booty shake causing an uproar. She almost laughed at Baby Sleek as she tried copying it. 

As she nodded to the music along with them before it was Nob and Biggie's turn. It was interesting on their side. They didn't let it be a freestyle like Trice and Kirs. She felt like it was more choreograph. Nob might've called herself being an Afro dancer, but it was obvious she was doing random African dances that she knew. Azure kind of felt disappointed in them as she looked on. They tried their best, she guesses. Once they were done, they waited for the winner, showing that Jam had won. Azure cheered as she hugged Trice and Kirsten. Monika was starting to get on her nerves with the two groups picking when she knows who did better. It was pissing her off. The girls sat down as they waited to see what would happen next.