Preparation of Mega Crew

Coming to New Zealand was amazing, they had stay at an old townhouse her father had bought during his time in the military

Coming to New Zealand was amazing, they had stay at an old townhouse her father had bought during his time in the military. As they walk inside, they wowed at the interior of the place that was comfy and felt like home. It had been years since she came to this house since she was young. Her father had bought two houses total in New Zealand due to having to go back-to-back when he was in the military back then. The townhouse was like a summer house. 

"This is nice." Ling said as they looked around the place. 

"It's feels homey." Emma stated as they went upstairs as the rooms was still in mint condition. 

"I call dibs on this room." Latrice said as she pointed to a room down the hall. 

The girls had chosen their rooms as they all headed back downstairs to plan out their video. Since it was still day light, they went to Piha beach to see how it would turn out.

Sadly, it was too windy, turning out they had to change to another idea. Latrice told them since Rugby is the number one sport. They had walked the stadium which wasn't as bad as Piha beach. 

They finally agreed that they would do like a game like dance concept. Most of the dancers would play crowd, as in Azure favor who use to be a majorette: Cheerleaders/Majorette, then game and victory. She had finally received a text from her assistant that they were meeting at the old house. She had told the girls that her dancers were there as they hurried to the car going to her old house that looked way bigger than the townhouse. 

"It been so long since I been here." Kirsten says as they got out the car.

"So many good times." Azure said with a smile as they started to walk out the car. Audrey looked around the area, the land was beautiful. 

"This is beautiful." Audrey says with her cute smile. 

"Thank you." Azure says as she wrapped her arm around Audrey's shoulder. 

Azure's mother Ellise walks outside.

" I knew I heard my baby." Ellise shouted from the steps as they walked closer.

"Mom." Azure said as she went to hug her mother. Azure basked in her mother's embrace. 

"So are these the lovely ladies that your team with. I know that isn't my baby Kirsten. Come here girl! You over there looking so pretty." Ellise motioned Kirsten to hugged her, which she did. 

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Latrice." Latrice introduced herself to Azure's mom as the others followed.

"Nice to meet you. It's a full house. " Ellise said as they walked into the house. The girls followed her mother in as they saw a lot of dancers from different ages, ethnicities and sizes. She saw an old friend of her hers Jo Reyes, who met her in the middle as they hug each other.

"We have 50 members so far." Jo Reyes told the girls after she introduced herself.

"Awesome, we also have some members in mind too." Kirsten told Jo.

"That's good, soon we have to go over the game plan." Jo Reyes pointed out.

"Well let's get these members up and let's get to it." Azure told them as they felt like they were playing football as they each called dancers and put the word out on social media about needing dancers.

The rest of the royal family was on tour, so they only gathered at 21 from the royal family that stayed home. They had amazing numbers now was the game plan.  Only five of the girls will be in the crowd setting before it gets to Azure who is supposed to play cheerleader/ majorette character on the side before hitting the grass for the game before moving upwards near the goal for the victory dance.

  Only five of the girls will be in the crowd setting before it gets to Azure who is supposed to play cheerleader/ majorette character on the side before hitting the grass for the game before moving upwards near the goal for the victory dance

The next day was their practice rehearsal most of the crew would be the crowd before Jo Reyes and 11 other girls would be Azure's cheerleaders/ Majorettes. Then Emma would play the game before Latrice would be their victory. And their practice went amazing as after the crowd then it went to Azure, who led with the Beyonce Homecoming medley. 

They clapped once they were done.  They soon move to Emma's parts as they all were in the part with Emma, who sister was also main dancer with her. Kirsten had hurt her hand but still continued on. They rehearsed the victory dance with Latrice as the main dancer. Everyone blended in perfectly.  They finally did their final Rehearsal filming it like they were told before they all went to get cleaned up as the next day, they would do the video. 

The next day, they waited till night fall before they film the video making sure all the lights was on as they went through each process. Azure's outfit was much different from everyone else because of her place in the performance. 

                  (It has JR in big white leaders)

And soon the video was a success. she enjoyed her time as they did a celebrational dinner before the next day they had to return to South Korea for the show. They didn't want to come back, they had so much fun with everyone, it felt right at home. And it's time to show these teams how they got down.